Want to lose between 5-10 pounds? - Page 7 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
...commandeering a beer.

Send a message via MSN to raceghost
This battery is the shiznit!

Thank you Jason for the fast shipping. Wired up easily, and bike fired right up.

Deffinitly would recommend to anyone who wants to drop some weight off. + 1 billion.

...the "RACEGHOST" always hold's the record.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All thanks to the users on this forum and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

RG Skunkworks current mods: ...scrapped due to funding!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Full Spectrum

Thanks Ryan. Glad to help.

Official Supplier to Yoshimura Suzuki, Team M4 Monster Energy Suzuki, Celtic Racing, Orient Express, KTM North America, and Patriot Racing.
post #123 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:28 PM

Yes, thanks for the extremly fast shipping. I sent money Monday and received on Tuesday. When my wife picked up the box she called me right away asking if I was sure I got a battery because it was so light.
As soon as I get time to go over my Dad's where the piggy lies I will get her wired up!

post #124 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceghost View Post
This battery is the shiznit!

Thank you Jason for the fast shipping. Wired up easily, and bike fired right up.

Deffinitly would recommend to anyone who wants to drop some weight off. + 1 billion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc mike View Post
Yes, thanks for the extremly fast shipping. I sent money Monday and received on Tuesday. When my wife picked up the box she called me right away asking if I was sure I got a battery because it was so light.
As soon as I get time to go over my Dad's where the piggy lies I will get her wired up!
Which one did you guys go with? SS or SBK
post #125 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Full Spectrum

Superbike. The Supersport is for 600cc inline 4 cyl bikes only.

Official Supplier to Yoshimura Suzuki, Team M4 Monster Energy Suzuki, Celtic Racing, Orient Express, KTM North America, and Patriot Racing.
post #126 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 PM

Yes, the superbike and it amazingly light. I couldn't even amagin how light the supersport would be.
post #127 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Gold Sponsor

BUMP! I would like to buy one of these....

THERMAE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post

i am a assshole and really it all boils down to that.

post #128 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 12:38 AM
...commandeering a beer.

Send a message via MSN to raceghost
Quote:
BUMP! I would like to buy one of these....
Shoot Eye-P a PM including your zip, he will respond back with price including shipping.

...the "RACEGHOST" always hold's the record.

All thanks to the users on this forum and
!

RG Skunkworks current mods: ...scrapped due to funding!

post #129 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:00 AM

These batteries are sick even for a moron like me. I have a tendency to run them down while working on the bikes, or forgetting to turn the fan switch off and they just keep coming back after just 5 minutes on the auto 10amp charger (batteries plus for $29).

I mean come on, a battery that can FULLY charge in that amount of time AND comes lighter than your left nut is worth taking a look at.

My apologies in advance to Stunna in reading this last post as he has no nuts left. His girl only lets him have them for 2 minutes a day!
What a bitch!

post #130 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceghost View Post
Shoot Eye-P a PM including your zip, he will respond back with price including shipping.
Yeah I don't get a response to PM's or emails sent to the address on the website. Oh well....

THERMAE
Quote:

post #131 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:02 PM

Glenn,
Just hit up Eye-p directly if you have his email or phone number.

post #132 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitw wings View Post
Glenn,
Just hit up Eye-p directly if you have his email or phone number.
Couple of my emails bounced, so I dunno, PM's not returned, motowheels is out of stock, guess they are no longer available maybe??

THERMAE
Quote:

post #133 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Full Spectrum

I'll get back to you when I get back in the office Glenn.

post #134 of 156 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 08:55 PM

I'm like Chuck Woolery !

post #135 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 12:49 PM

Question

I just built my own SBK battery from A123 cells, testing will commence soon. Cost less than half of Speedcell's price. Anyone care?
post #136 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
I just built my own SBK battery from A123 cells, testing will commence soon. Cost less than half of Speedcell's price. Anyone care?
Yeah, I do.
post #137 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Full Spectrum

Feel free to attempt to build your own battery systems guys. In fact, please let me know when you have built them so that I can buy one from you.

If you can get them to produce as much power as ours, using the cells we use, with a warranty, for 1/2 of what we charge, I will be more than happy to place an order for say 100 of them?

Do it right, or do it twice...

post #138 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 04:14 PM

He didn't say they were for sale at half price, just what he made them for. Think the two waterproof ones I built only cost a bit under $100 each

03 RC51 - 135whp via lots of stickers and a few parts. tuned by hord
post #139 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 05:22 PM

No warranty, no Department of Defense MIL-Spec components, no mass production.

Same size and weight savings though!

Just 8 A123 cells professionally spot welded into a 4s2p configuration with a balancer. Blank tabs instead of leads welded on.

I have to get my bike running(custom build), then battery testing will commence. Hopefully in the next couple months!
post #140 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Full Spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
No warranty, no Department of Defense MIL-Spec components, no mass production.

Same size and weight savings though!

Just 8 A123 cells professionally spot welded into a 4s2p configuration with a balancer. Blank tabs instead of leads welded on.

I have to get my bike running(custom build), then battery testing will commence. Hopefully in the next couple months!
Got it. Good luck!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode