Check out this vid, I wonder if its real??? - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 281
Check out this vid, I wonder if its real???

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S3


No f'in way!!!
houze4ursoul is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Nice Member
 
robfromsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,669










nice!

fast, cheap, reliable.... pick 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
robfromsc is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 09:37 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post

Repost, and it's still not real. It's not like you'd have to look far to see that this was already posted.

https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/rc5...mpressive.html
Naya the Dingo is offline  
 
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naya the Dingo View Post
Repost, and it's still not real. It's not like you'd have to look far to see that this was already posted.

https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/rc5...mpressive.html
Oh man, take the stick out of your ass. Relax. I havent seen it. If it bothers you so much that its a repost then dont watch it.
houze4ursoul is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:34 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post
Oh man, take the stick out of your ass. Relax. I havent seen it. If it bothers you so much that its a repost then dont watch it.

I didn't watch it, pay attention douche.
Naya the Dingo is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 281
Damn some ppl on here are f'in lame. I just post a vid thinking that it was funny and dude comes on here all mad cause his parents didnt raise him right and flames me for unknowingly reposting. Whatever man. Get a life instead of flaming ppl over the internet.
houze4ursoul is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Senior Member
 
XFBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NNJ
Posts: 6,462
Can ya feel the love?


You RC51 folk need to get out and visit the 'street&track' section from time to time.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
XFBO is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Nice Member
 
robfromsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,669
thanx for posting that video, repost or not, what the frik ever, i enjoyed it


fast, cheap, reliable.... pick 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
robfromsc is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Official Player Hater
 
06rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,299
Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post
Damn some ppl on here are f'in lame. I just post a vid thinking that it was funny and dude comes on here all mad cause his parents didnt raise him right and flames me for unknowingly reposting. Whatever man. Get a life instead of flaming ppl over the internet.
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06rc is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 04:15 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc View Post
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.
Hold off on the tea cups, I'll take mine with a lot of sugar please!
benwiggin is offline  
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc View Post
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.
Bwahahaha riiiiiight. If you stick your legs out youll swing off his nuts a little higher.
houze4ursoul is offline  
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Senior Member
 
tmkpres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 315
I really don't undertand why people get so pissed if they repost stuff. Sorry we can't all troll the internet.

Someone finds something cools and post its fine. If you seen it already leave the thread, no need to bash either, whats the point of that ??

Sighs Oh well

Need stickers ? Number plates ? PM me !!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tmkpres is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 70
Some people just have nothing better to do with their time I guess.
Balsac is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 PM
http://www.moli.com/rc51
 
SFlaRC51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 237
I'm just going to start every post with "Sorry if this is a repost..."


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Mass is your worst enemy, skill is your best weapon.
SFlaRC51 is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Official Player Hater
 
06rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,299
Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post
Bwahahaha riiiiiight. If you stick your legs out youll swing off his nuts a little higher.
Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06rc is offline  
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 22
Repost or not, it is getting better...lol
slg996 is offline  
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc View Post
Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?
Haha youve gotta be kidding. Youre still raving on about this. Dont be upset cause someones clownin on your girlfriend "Naya". You two should just go off to a corner somewhere and let your frustrations out.
houze4ursoul is offline  
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Official Player Hater
 
06rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,299
Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post
Haha youve gotta be kidding. Youre still raving on about this. Dont be upset cause someones clownin on your girlfriend "Naya". You two should just go off to a corner somewhere and let your frustrations out.
Looks like someone's got gay on the brain. I simply don't appreciate it when someone starts name-calling with a buddy of mine; simple as that. I am done with this interweb "fighting" with you. I have a feeling if you ran into Lory and myself at the track, you wouldn't be so quick to talk shit.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06rc is offline  
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 281
Blahdy blah bah playing the bad ass on the internet. No one talked shit until your boy started flaming me for no f'in reason. Pft "wouldnt be so quick to talk shit", gimme a f'in break, dont make me laugh. Thats almost as bad as, "Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?". If you really need some material PM me. Really, I hope that wasnt meant to scare anybody. Sounds like youre enjoying swinging on his nuts, im done with your internet "im a bad ass, dont mess with me or my crew" persona. Go make your empty threats somewhere else. Peace.

Last edited by houze4ursoul; 05-23-2008 at 01:30 AM.
houze4ursoul is offline  
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:44 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post
Blahdy blah bah playing the bad ass on the internet. No one talked shit until your boy started flaming me for no f'in reason. Pft "wouldnt be so quick to talk shit", gimme a f'in break, dont make me laugh. Thats almost as bad as, "Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?". If you really need some material PM me. Really, I hope that wasnt meant to scare anybody. Sounds like youre enjoying swinging on his nuts, im done with your internet "im a bad ass, dont mess with me or my crew" persona. Go make your empty threats somewhere else. Peace.

Someone's ass got a little chapped!
Naya the Dingo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome