Check out this vid, I wonder if its real??? - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Check out this vid, I wonder if its real???

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S3

No f'in way!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Nice Member

nice!

fast, cheap, reliable.... pick 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houze4ursoul View Post

Repost, and it's still not real. It's not like you'd have to look far to see that this was already posted.

https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/rc5...mpressive.html

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naya the Dingo View Post
Repost, and it's still not real. It's not like you'd have to look far to see that this was already posted.

https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/rc5...mpressive.html
Oh man, take the stick out of your ass. Relax. I havent seen it. If it bothers you so much that its a repost then dont watch it.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Oh man, take the stick out of your ass. Relax. I havent seen it. If it bothers you so much that its a repost then dont watch it.

I didn't watch it, pay attention douche.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Damn some ppl on here are f'in lame. I just post a vid thinking that it was funny and dude comes on here all mad cause his parents didnt raise him right and flames me for unknowingly reposting. Whatever man. Get a life instead of flaming ppl over the internet.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 12:00 AM

Can ya feel the love?

You RC51 folk need to get out and visit the 'street&track' section from time to time.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Nice Member

thanx for posting that video, repost or not, what the frik ever, i enjoyed it

fast, cheap, reliable.... pick 2

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
Damn some ppl on here are f'in lame. I just post a vid thinking that it was funny and dude comes on here all mad cause his parents didnt raise him right and flames me for unknowingly reposting. Whatever man. Get a life instead of flaming ppl over the internet.
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.

post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc View Post
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.
Hold off on the tea cups, I'll take mine with a lot of sugar please!
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Bwahahaha riiiiiight. If you stick your legs out youll swing off his nuts a little higher.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 05:28 AM

I really don't undertand why people get so pissed if they repost stuff. Sorry we can't all troll the internet.

Someone finds something cools and post its fine. If you seen it already leave the thread, no need to bash either, whats the point of that ??

Sighs Oh well

Need stickers ? Number plates ? PM me !!
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 PM

Some people just have nothing better to do with their time I guess.
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 PM
http://www.moli.com/rc51

I'm just going to start every post with "Sorry if this is a repost..."

Mass is your worst enemy, skill is your best weapon.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Official Player Hater

Quote:
Bwahahaha riiiiiight. If you stick your legs out youll swing off his nuts a little higher.
Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?

post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM

Repost or not, it is getting better...lol
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?
Haha youve gotta be kidding. Youre still raving on about this. Dont be upset cause someones clownin on your girlfriend "Naya". You two should just go off to a corner somewhere and let your frustrations out.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Official Player Hater

Quote:
Haha youve gotta be kidding. Youre still raving on about this. Dont be upset cause someones clownin on your girlfriend "Naya". You two should just go off to a corner somewhere and let your frustrations out.
Looks like someone's got gay on the brain. I simply don't appreciate it when someone starts name-calling with a buddy of mine; simple as that. I am done with this interweb "fighting" with you. I have a feeling if you ran into Lory and myself at the track, you wouldn't be so quick to talk shit.

post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

Blahdy blah bah playing the bad ass on the internet. No one talked shit until your boy started flaming me for no f'in reason. Pft "wouldnt be so quick to talk shit", gimme a f'in break, dont make me laugh. Thats almost as bad as, "Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?". If you really need some material PM me. Really, I hope that wasnt meant to scare anybody. Sounds like youre enjoying swinging on his nuts, im done with your internet "im a bad ass, dont mess with me or my crew" persona. Go make your empty threats somewhere else. Peace.

Last edited by houze4ursoul; 05-23-2008 at 01:30 AM.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Blahdy blah bah playing the bad ass on the internet. No one talked shit until your boy started flaming me for no f'in reason. Pft "wouldnt be so quick to talk shit", gimme a f'in break, dont make me laugh. Thats almost as bad as, "Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?". If you really need some material PM me. Really, I hope that wasnt meant to scare anybody. Sounds like youre enjoying swinging on his nuts, im done with your internet "im a bad ass, dont mess with me or my crew" persona. Go make your empty threats somewhere else. Peace.

Someone's ass got a little chapped!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode