So this is how we got the engine into the frame. We clamped the front wheel into the lift and used straps to pivot the frame upwards. The engine (sans oil pan) was put on a scissors jack with a flat plate on it for support. We would lift the engine and lower the frame till things lined up and we were able to get some of the bolts in.
Then the shock and swingarm were loosely put in place. We then torqued everything up as per the manual. Now it's all the misc parts that need to get installed such as the throttle bodies, radiators, exhaust etc etc.
I'm hoping to get it running by Sunday. I'm still waiting for my replacement Akro mid pipe that I ordered in Oct. to show up also. I'll probably have to fire it up with the Yosh system.
'07 SV650, '04 FZ1, '02 RC51, '97 XR400, '85 XR4Ti