OMG, if this woodchuck..... - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

OMG, if this woodchuck.....

Could chuck wood i'd have a nice little fire in my fire place right now. Getting a little nipply down in FL. BTW, how much wood could that woodchuck chuck if that woodchuck could chuck wood?

I don't know, but if fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, and one that had no hair, is any indication of the woodhcuck being able to chuck some wood, then i'm in for a long night of perky nipples and shots of brandy while trying to to get through the latest celine dion lp i got as an early christmas gift.

Yes, i am bored.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:44 AM
Currently: Moderating

I'm guessing crack! Am I right? Is that your drug of choice? C'mon, don't keep us in suspense, what is it that you're on?
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Captain Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by varium
...Getting a little nipply down in FL.....
Hahahahah... you have no friggin idea.... what nipply is.
Today's high barely got out of the 20's. Tonight's lows will be in the single digits. And the forecast says we'll have 10 inches of snow by lunch time tomorrow.

All I can do is go out and stare at my little piggy, just sitting there in the corner of the garage, with a nice shiny new set of Yoshi's... just waiting to be fired up.
Damn, I don't know how I'm gonna make it till April.
Oh well... guess I'll go skiing in the Rockies... heheheh

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:56 AM
RC51-less Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989
I'm guessing crack! Am I right? Is that your drug of choice? C'mon, don't keep us in suspense, what is it that you're on?
Whatever it is, I want some. Anything to get the mental image of Varium with "Perky nipples" out of my head...........

Just don't get bored/high enough to do another one of those "Bike for sale" things on WERA again.........

Oh.....It's on, Biotch.............
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Reverse Bodylift of Death

betty botter bought some butter. She put it in her batter but it made her batter bitter but a bit of better butter would make here batter better. so betty botter bought a bit of better butter and put it in her batter and it made her batter better!

Mark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ritalin... So much easier than parenting!"
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:10 AM
RC51-less Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZMTRZ
betty botter bought some butter. She put it in her batter but it made her batter bitter but a bit of better butter would make here batter better. so betty botter bought a bit of better butter and put it in her batter and it made her batter better!
I choked Betty Botter with my Baby-batter.........

Oh.....It's on, Biotch.............
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZMTRZ

Thank god someone gets it.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdfruth
Hahahahah... you have no friggin idea.... what nipply is.
Today's high barely got out of the 20's. Tonight's lows will be in the single digits. And the forecast says we'll have 10 inches of snow by lunch time tomorrow.

All I can do is go out and stare at my little piggy, just sitting there in the corner of the garage, with a nice shiny new set of Yoshi's... just waiting to be fired up.
Damn, I don't know how I'm gonna make it till April.
Oh well... guess I'll go skiing in the Rockies... heheheh

Yeah, i guess i could go back inside and warm up by putting something on other than shorts.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Clone

Quote:
Yeah, i guess i could go back inside and warm up by putting something on other than shorts.
oh we get it. I guess attention is what you crave. That is definitely the drug of choice now isn't it.

Champions Honda Kawasaki

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:16 AM
Reverse Bodylift of Death

Quote:
Thank god someone gets it.
no cause If I was gettin it I wouldnt be wasting time on the internet! LOL

Mark

"Ritalin... So much easier than parenting!"
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 03:00 PM
AKA: Krammit the Frodge

well, i happen to have a friend with a chinchilla, and not that that has anything to do with how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, but i tend to think that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, said woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck so as to not run out of wood.

oh dear, i've gone cross-eyed...

so what you're saying is that the goosebumps on your goosebumps have goosebumps and they're laying eggs?

I am convinced my only Saving Grace is that Death has discovered he must catch me first, and I am Faster.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pozzinator
well, i happen to have a friend with a chinchilla, and not that that has anything to do with how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, but i tend to think that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, said woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck so as to not run out of wood.

oh dear, i've gone cross-eyed...

so what you're saying is that the goosebumps on your goosebumps have goosebumps and they're laying eggs?

Um something like that.............................i guess
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:50 PM
AKA: Krammit the Frodge

yeah... i think i've half lost it too... 10 months in this hole tends to to that to a guy.

but then again, i WAS a little gone before i even got here.

I am convinced my only Saving Grace is that Death has discovered he must catch me first, and I am Faster.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode