Sato/Yosh Exhaust - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Sato/Yosh Exhaust

Well, I finally got everything put together. Sorry for the bad quality of pics (it is from my phone). Sato mids with some Yosh RS3 race cans which I shortned to 12 inches. Sorry, also, that the bike is so damn dirty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 08:17 AM

The picture quality isn't real good but it looks like you need a new set of rubber.

So it wasn't loud enough for you?

Hoov.
CRA # 200
Thankfully sponsored by;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 08:35 AM

And they sound like???

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 11:56 AM

12" cans....that ought to be louder than hell. I had 16" cans on 1200 Bandit and it was very loud.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 02:09 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Cool Last Picture Rocks!

Hey Chris,

1st) I'll say, don't ever say your sorry for a dirty MC unless, she's dirty and you don't ride much ........

2nd) The pictures look good for what you wanted to show, right?
Also, I think the last picture looks cool as shite/Awesome!

Lastly, I've never been a fan of the short/shorty canister thing
But as far as these types go, I'll dare to say, yours ARE the BEST I've seen

Looks like you've done a good job..

OH yeah! Did I tell you,... I think this last picture kicks as$

Peace Jeff

[QUOTE=06rc]Well, I finally got everything put together. Sorry for the bad quality of pics (it is from my phone). Sato mids with some Yosh RS3 race cans which I shortned to 12 inches. Sorry, also, that the bike is so damn dirty.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 02:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to dhdrider
Although they are probably too loud for my taste, they look great and look to be well done. They don't look like a hack job. Looks to be good fit and finish.

"Nice jacket, Kevin." - Nicky Hayden
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Official Player Hater

Well thanks Hoov for letting nothing by! I do have some new rubber sitting in the garage waiting for me to switch them out. They sound great actually. They are a little loud, there is no getting around that, but they sound clean. No rasp, even at high rpm; just a nice, low thump. I will get some pictures of a higher resolution tonight when I get home; I just thought I would post some pics of what I was working on over the weekend.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Official Player Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVTMAVERICK
Lastly, I've never been a fan of the short/shorty canister thing
But as far as these types go, I'll dare to say, yours ARE the BEST I've seen

Looks like you've done a good job..

OH yeah! Did I tell you,... I think this last picture kicks as$
Thanks Jeff!

DHD, I appreciate it. That is exactly the comment I wanted to get. I understand that the shorty setup isn't exactly everyone's thing. I just wanted people to not even realize they are short because I put a lot of time into the end fit and finish.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 03:30 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc
Sorry, also, that the bike is so damn dirty.
You think it is dirty now wait until the exhaust coming out of those shorty cans ruins your clear tailights & makes the entire tail of your bike yellow...

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Gold Sponsor

get your bonzai guards here

Looks OK, first i have sen like that

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 11:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Talking Wait till you map it

I heard this bike drive past me when Chris and I met-up @ Dana Point. Even though there was 150 feet of sheer incline on the far side of the road to amplify things the desciption just a nice, low thump is valid...

GREAT ONE-OFF 'BRO

"03 RC"
and a new litter

I should REALLY wear a condum
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Official Player Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutt
I heard this bike drive past me when Chris and I met-up @ Dana Point. Even though there was 150 feet of sheer incline on the far side of the road to amplify things the desciption just a nice, low thump is valid...

GREAT ONE-OFF 'BRO
You salty dog! Thanks man! When are going to come over here and bless the west coast with your presence again?

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc
You salty dog! Thanks man! When are going to come over here and bless the west coast with your presence again?
When your SISTER puts out

"03 RC"
and a new litter

I should REALLY wear a condum
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Official Player Hater

If by sister, you mean vagrant man off of the street, then buy that plane ticket tonight.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode