How serious can this guy be? RC51.org - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Gold Sponsor

Mike is a doosh J/K but i have paid the measly $20 yeras ago and then tossed few 20$ extra cause i gained so much info back in the day. i don't go there often anymore but it is a great site nevertheless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Black Pearl Pilot

I think it must be LDH month here at speedzilla!

First the Hindle thing, Now this!

He is becoming kawasaki-like, Either your a diehard fan or you would like to kick him over in a parking lot!

I am a member of his site, and It does have alot of good, to the point info.
post #23 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 04:25 PM
RC51-less Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RydTheSlyd
I think it must be some people's time of the month here at speedzilla!
Fixed that for ya................

Oh.....It's on, Biotch.............

post #24 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigor
Fixed that for ya................
Ha! Nice.

post #25 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 05:04 PM

if you have ever been around mike..you would know his ass isn't tight.....

damn..somebody light a match
post #26 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 05:37 PM

I dont pertickly don't care for Mike but since Iam a RC51 owner, Iam thinking of joining. Lack of certain technical things here have me considering joining. Plus deep down I know Mike whats to be friends
post #27 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 07:02 PM

Something that wasn't mentioned is the absense of those advertising banners across the pages at rc51.org. That is potential income to help run the site which rc51.org does not have.
post #28 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 07:19 PM

I am proud to say that I am a member there, and totally agree with the rules and philosophies of the site. Job well done LDH and company.

....and I do not own a RC51 and never have, I have a 1000RR and an 800SS.
post #29 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 07:30 PM

You can do a Tech Talk Section on decking the heads on bikes with gear driven cams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty
I dont pertickly don't care for Mike but since Iam a RC51 owner, Iam thinking of joining. Lack of certain technical things here have me considering joining. Plus deep down I know Mike whats to be friends
post #30 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Damn Asshat

no the stupid questions are for here

04 RC51

President of The Troy Bayless Haterz Club

|
|
post #31 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Black Pearl Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRC51fatboy

BURN!!!!!!
post #32 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Panigaliscious

Quote:
What kind of mods do I have to do to get to 180 rwhp on my RC51?

I have a 2000 RC51 I'm selling, should I discount $1000 for the salvage title and start my Ebay auction at $8000 instead of $9000?

Which CF wheels are better, Dymag or BST?

You Ducati guys suck, why ride an overpriced, underpowered, unreliable POS like that?

I just bought a salvage title 2000 RC51 off of Ebay for $8000, how much can I expect it to appreciate in a couple of years? Isn't it a collector's item now that they are out of production?

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #33 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 08:03 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
If you disconnect your battery cable & let it sit for a couple minutes the ECU will recalibrate to race only mode for your new Hindles & give you a top speed of 205mph

post #34 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Damn Asshat

What kind of mods do I have to do to get to 180 rwhp on my RC51? contact twisty he will deck your heads and a few other things

I have a 2000 RC51 I'm selling, should I discount $1000 for the salvage title and start my Ebay auction at $8000 instead of $9000? no you can easily find a stupid squid to pay 9k

Which CF wheels are better, Dymag or BST? get some of that cool CF tape and cover your wheels, noone will know the difference

You Ducati guys suck, why ride an overpriced, underpowered, unreliable POS like that? cant argue with this

I just bought a salvage title 2000 RC51 off of Ebay for $8000, how much can I expect it to appreciate in a couple of years? Isn't it a collector's item now that they are out of production? in 12 yrs it will be worth 15k

04 RC51

President of The Troy Bayless Haterz Club

|
|
post #35 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH
If you disconnect your battery cable & let it sit for a couple minutes the ECU will recalibrate to race only mode for your new Hindles & give you a top speed of 205mph
I can only wonder how it would do with Sato's on DK's dyno!
Maybe even outrun that fastest GSXR 1000 in the country you have
post #36 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 09:17 PM

Quote:
What kind of mods do I have to do to get to 180 rwhp on my RC51? contact twisty he will deck your heads and a few other things
180 is a bit much
post #37 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 09:32 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Thumbs up Good Job Twisty!

Quote:
180 is a bit much
WOW!..... Awesome to see you took in stride!

Just keep smiling, nothing to see here

Peace Jeff
post #38 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
180 is a bit much
He is just being modest.

post #39 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rc
He is just being modest.

I didn't want to sound to arrogant
post #40 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Once bitten twice shy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989
I believe he's a mod over there, so maybe he is taking it a little personal or coming off like he's the defender of the faith. But nevertheless, everything he said was true. Great site if you want to give 20 bucks, otherwise you can sponge from all the others who leak info from the site to the public or post their "friend's" questions over there. At the end of the day, it's a great site if you join or not.
I don't think Union really see's his post as a defensive one... and thats fine, but I don't think I'm the only one that read it that way, but moving right along.
Saying that he's a mod over there really puts some perspective into his replies. Thanks for pointing it out.

Quote:
TXRC51fatboy
i would say if you have to post the rules on another site, and ask if this guy is serious. then you are probably not worthy and wont be welcomed there.

so keep your 20 bucks and go buy some new grips or maybe a few stickers.

like it has been said there a few tiomes, " RC owners are pricks, but rogue members are elitist pricks" and we like it that way
The rest of your post was pretty good and informative... and then we get to the above quote.

So you know everyone on the site, and you can sum up all the opinions that make up that arena? I doubt it.
I didn't ask if he was serious (although I do think he is serious about the business of RC's), so try to quote with a little more precision next time. You don't know me or what I to bring to any forum, and definitely can't speak for any one else except yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodman
Are'nt you sorry you asked?
No not really, I kinda knew that some one, or some people would take it personal. I touched on that inpart on the first thread. I asked a question that I wanted genuine answers to. I got more good info, and realistic answers than bad, and thats a good thing.

The vibe that I get from some is that they were never 'beginners' or never asked 'dumb' questions. But the fact is, that noone started off knowing it all, and everyone started somewhere. If you have never been a beginner at anything then you are a bigger man than I.
How about showing a little humility?

Last edited by Furious Styles; 12-19-2006 at 03:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode