Anyone a "AAA" member? - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Anyone a "AAA" member?

Anyone a AAA member? I am renting a moving truck and one company offers a 12% discount if I am a member. Just checking to see if it is worth the $65? (Anyone want to loan me their "club code")

2004 RC51, ... SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... why did I do it!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMBLER
I would so rock this on my slammed BUSA, holla
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 08:11 PM

I have been a AAA member for fifteen years - like most insurance (which is really why I joined) in the event of accidents / some other need. I have used them several times (usually when I do something stupid like lock myself out of my car). If they offer discounts on stuff you need, join. For me, it's cheap peace of mind. :twocents

Gary
Brought to you by the Committee to Re-Elect Godzilla - He Kicked Ass in Japan, He'll Kick Ass in the UN!

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 08:38 PM

I don't go to all the meetings.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by trussdude
You should start going! The strippers they bring are very reasonably priced. The also get you discounts on hotel rooms, being a AAA member.

In all reality, AAA is worth every penny. I have called them many times, more for my friends than myself. If you ever get stuck, lock your keys in, run out of gas, or one of a million other possible situations, they show up and take care of business.

:twocents

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Cool, I just joined... and thanks for the help Chris (don't worry about that number).

2004 RC51, ... SOLD
... why did I do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMBLER
I would so rock this on my slammed BUSA, holla
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 01:31 AM
RC51-less Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trussdude
My exwife used to call me an alcoholic. I told her she was mistaken, and that I was merely a drunk.

Alcoholics have to go to meetings once a week.........

I'm a AAA Plus member. It pays for itself the first time you ever have to use it. My car just ran out of warranty, so gaurenteed, I'll need it soon........

Oh.....It's on, Biotch.............
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigor
My exwife used to call me an alcoholic. I told her she was mistaken, and that I was merely a drunk.

Alcoholics have to go to meetings once a week.........

I'm a AAA Plus member. It pays for itself the first time you ever have to use it. My car just ran out of warranty, so gaurenteed, I'll need it soon........
This should be good........What kind of car?

" border="0" />04 RC51,Sato rearsets,Sato lows,Sato Ti hangers,Scotts Damper,Flapper,PCIIIUSB & Hub & LCD,K&N,15/42,Goodridge,CRG,SCORE= Deer-O,RC51-2,R1-1
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 02:40 AM
Pull my finger!

I have AAA plus as well. It pays for itself over and over again. It's worth it just for the free maps/tour books alone! You can get AAA discounts all over the damn place. Hotels, restaurants, I once got a discount on my glasses... 5% here and 10% there add up.

As for insurance, I wouldn't insure my lawmower with those assholes. There was a negative experience a few years ago and I tend to hold grudges.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 05:02 AM

Thumbs up

Get the motorcycle/RV coverage. It's worth it. I have used it twice to tow my bike, and the range allowed for bikes is 20 miles instead of the 10 for the 4 wheel cage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode