I feel bad that most of ya'll have already - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 06:36 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to thatkindasux
I feel bad that most of ya'll have already

put up your piggies for the winter. I feel so bad that im going to have to put a longsleeve T on and go out for a ride this afternoon. Its a balmy 74 deg out, so on behalf of those of you up north i will enjoy and suffer a tad

-But on a more interesting note, what projects do you all have planned for the winter with the down time?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Dr. Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatkindasux
put up your piggies for the winter. I feel so bad that im going to have to put a longsleeve T on and go out for a ride this afternoon. Its a balmy 74 deg out, so on behalf of those of you up north i will enjoy and suffer a tad

-But on a more interesting note, what projects do you all have planned for the winter with the down time?
Final exams
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 06:49 PM

Gotta love fall and winter in the south. Year round riding is awesome. No real projects planned, just exhaust upgrade. Leo is the poor mans sato.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

amen, i just took my last college test last week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20_RC51_00
Final exams
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
It's not too bad here either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20_RC51_00
Final exams
+1
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Jenias Member

Ill agree that winter up here isnt fun for me. What it does do is give me time to modify things on my bike without having to rush through them to try them out right away

James
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 07:14 PM

I used to live in Ft.Lauderdale, FLA. but now in Boston, MA. I willingly give up a few months of riding here in the north for the nicer weather down south due to the fact that Florida has only 90 degree turns. I think I saw an offramp once down there, but there are no twisty roads at all. Riding straight ahead is boring to me. I like to toss it from side to side.....

Athough...that Jan & Feb bite-your-face-off chill you to the bone, cant get out of it COLD we get really does suck a bit..

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 07:26 PM

(I like to toss it from side to side.....)

Thats what she said..
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 07:36 PM

put a longsleeve T on and go out for a ride this afternoon

Florida 74 deg.Must be cold to wear a longsleeve

03 RC, Steel Braided, PCIII USB, Hot Bodies Under, Corbin, Double Bubble, Flushmont, Yosh RS3 Titanium, Hugger,Kyle Link, 15/41 520, Eyebrow mod.
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 07:45 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Quote:

Why the hell would you want to go riding anyway?

"The Florida Gap 11 turns in 318 miles"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Talking OUCH! +1 Sorry Glenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH
Why the hell would you want to go riding anyway?

"The Florida Gap 11 turns in 318 miles"

Haaahahaaahaa LOLLMAOLLLMAO

But even though I laughin' my @$$ off, I feel bad because my brother lives in S. Fla. I wish he and his family would move out this way so bad

But it will not happen, atleast I don't see it happening, but only GOD knows for sure

Peace Jeff
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 08:07 PM

i just took the december LSAT...the rc is up for the winter and im just sitting here..now its only work work work and hope for good scores
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 08:34 PM

Although most of FLA is flat strait roads ther are some nice roads up here in NW FLA! As a matter of fact I just returned from a good ride through the brooksville/ citrus area and there are some nice curvy roads through there! Granted it aint NC or VA,etc but it aint bad either!
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 09:00 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTWINGRIN
Although most of FLA is flat strait roads ther are some nice roads up here in NW FLA!
That ain't a road that is Jennings GP

post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!

Send a message via AIM to heavyzee Send a message via Yahoo to heavyzee
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVTMAVERICK
But it will not happen, atleast I don't see it happening, but only GOD knows for sure

Peace Jeff

Umm... God .... tme to chime in ... no???

well being that i am on vacation from Palm Beach Florida, to Philadelphia, i disassembled my bike in prep for a carbon airbox, sent my forks to DK, and brought my Sprocket cover and rear caliper bracket to Phila so Rigor has somthing to do this weekend ... Also i am going to be puttin on goodridge SS lines, and probally some Vortex clipons and a HRC racing harness, as my RC won't be seeing the streets anytime in the near future...
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 09:24 PM

You guys in Florida Sux!

We just got out of 3 feet of snow and -15 degree. Now its constant torrential downpour and 90 kph wind.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Well, not to shove it right back at you, but a hobby that doesn't reach the incredible mountainous and snowy areas of Florida.... snowboarding

See, there are tradeoffs to having warm and sunny all year.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2k3

Athough...that Jan & Feb bite-your-face-off chill you to the bone, cant get out of it COLD we get really does suck a bit..

What would one describe the winter the midwest gets? We get two months of off and on cold, but they get at least twice that. Mass. is my version of Florida after being a former MN winter fanatic.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

Talking

This years trip to Breckenridge or Whistler this jan was subsituted by plasma TV. I do like twisty roads, but ill give up some twisties for being about to RIDE ALL YEAR LONG, while you all practice up on your skillz with the PS2 or Xbox.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode