Performance Chip On Ebay - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

Performance Chip On Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone seen this module before and if so does it actually help the bike? They claim up to 35 extra HP. Of course I don't believe that but if it brings 2-5 extra HP it might be worth the price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Anger managment patient

Don't be a sucker.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by butta4hc
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone seen this module before and if so does it actually help the bike? They claim up to 35 extra HP. Of course I don't believe that but if it brings 2-5 extra HP it might be worth the price.
For $8.00 I will ship you a soft rev kit that will give you around 5RWHP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR400RR
For $8.00 I will ship you a soft rev kit that will give you around 5RWHP.
I will take you up on that. PM me with where to send my money.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 01:10 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by butta4hc
I will take you up on that. PM me with where to send my money.
My pay pal is [email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 02:36 AM

"More towing capacity"???????????

" border="0" />04 RC51,Sato rearsets,Sato lows,Sato Ti hangers,Scotts Damper,Flapper,PCIIIUSB & Hub & LCD,K&N,15/42,Goodridge,CRG,SCORE= Deer-O,RC51-2,R1-1
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 PM

Oh sweet, I always wanted more power for towing my spares to the track. What was I thinking getting a PC?

'04 RC51 Trackbike
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Year round hero!

A guy at work got a similar item for his car, to boost hp. Was total bs, as expected. He was sent a 10p resister to put in the wiring to the auto choke(cold start) for the fuel injection, so that the car basically ran with a bit more fuel in the mixture to get 'More Power'. Actually the car did seem a bit nipier, but it seems like a crap idea and cant be good for the engine surely.

The Hammer.

Women want him, Men want to be him.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 02:14 AM

Well at least he got a resistor! I had a friend back in TX who swore that it worked! We opened the little box and it was empty except for the wire from one connector to the other! What a load of crap! Snake oil is all they are!!Don't waste your money on that sh!t!!!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 04:32 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTWINGRIN
Well at least he got a resistor! I had a friend back in TX who swore that it worked! We opened the little box and it was empty except for the wire from one connector to the other! What a load of crap! Snake oil is all they are!!Don't waste your money on that sh!t!!!

Hey VTWINGRIN, careful there, think about it, what's the "soft rev. mod." consist of
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVTMAVERICK
Hey VTWINGRIN, careful there, think about it, what's the "soft rev. mod." consist of
True but LDH, Dan Kyle and many others can and have proved that the soft rev mod really adds around 5 RWHP and at only $8.00 shipped how can you go wrong.

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Talking I Know!

Oh YEAH! I know it works! I've done this one myself along time ago! I was just pointing out to TWINGRIN, that it's funny here it works FOR-SURE, so his buddies box was 1 wire, that's all we need to get this job done too, that's all.

Peace Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR400RR
True but LDH, Dan Kyle and many others can and have proved that the soft rev mod really adds around 5 RWHP and at only $8.00 shipped how can you go wrong.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 05:27 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Talking I Know!

Opps! I got side tracked

Last edited by RVTMAVERICK; 12-10-2006 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Opps! Hit it 2 times....
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
I put ten boxes in sequence on my truck and I can't keep the wheels hooked up to the pavement.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2006, 09:48 PM

If you wire multiple boxes in Paralell does HP remain constant but torque increase?

'04 RC-51

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 04:46 AM

I also have done the soft rev mod! I was refering to the so called chip!I don't know that I got more HP but it is nice not hitting the rev limiter so easily especially after going to the 15/41 gearing! If scott would have had those when I did mine I would have purchased one simply for the ease of installation! Not trying to step on toes just trying to get my point across that those ebay chips are BS!
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokngun
If you wire multiple boxes in Paralell does HP remain constant but torque increase?

hahahahhaha are you an electrician or something? seems like a joke one would make

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 12:38 AM

Not an electrician, but I've been 'tickled' enough by it to respect it. Just something I remembered from shop class in high school about amps doubling in parallel and voltage doubling in series...or vice/versa. Maybe I cant remember $hit.

'04 RC-51

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode