CCS WIN "supertwins" - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
fast51

CCS WIN "supertwins"

Well, I had a fantastic weekend at Homestead for the last race of the season. I pulled off the win in supertwins, cleaning house with all the ducatis. And would you guys believe that i used that ugly ram air piece that i posted last week and oh, i almost forgot, even had on those heavy aluminum fork bottom shields. Hmmmm..... It almost makes you think if maybe those things i made gave me luck!! Anyhow, I really cant explain, but from saturdays practice to sundays race , i managed to drop my times by 5 seconds. I want to thank all the guys that came out to the track to support(Beagator, Heavy, and I AM GOD) . And of course KevinFL for being the only RC to run with me on the track and for the pipe. I got a shitty pic with me and Kevin and the other duc riders. Will get more soon....By the way,my biggest point is to go out there and thrash on ducatis, especially on our bike that people always say is too heavy, it overheats, blah,blah,blah. Im tired of hearing that shit. I will always race my RC because i just love it . To me , its the best. Believe in your Rc, cuz its a good bike!!! P.S. Congrats TITANIUM CRANIUM !!!!!! AWESOME
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:16 AM

Glad to see ya get the BIG trophy there Charlie! Congrats to Kevin as well... stuck it out and grabbed another one for the trophy case! Well done!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:55 AM

Congrats brother!! I'm sure you had to work a LOT harder to get your championship than I did. My biggest competition had to move to the Czeck Republic after the first5 or 6 races so he couldn't chase me in points any longer and the 2 guys that always beat me before didn't race every round. Keep on haulin' man!!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 04:50 AM

CONGRATS!!! Great job bro, wish I could have been there to cheer you on. As it stands I have to pray my boss gets fired before I'll ever see a weekend of my own again. While you were winning trophies I was sitting in my office in Fort Lauderdale thinking "I'd rather be riding". So keep up the good work, I'm living vicariously thru you on weekends :-)
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Currently: Moderating

Who wears camo capri pants? Just kidding, looks like everyone is stoked so congrats on a productive weekend. Keeping the RC on the top step of the box isn't easy I'm sure.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Old,Dirty,Racer

Big Congrats, cool to see peeps showing that the with the right rider, the old girl still has what it takes to be a winner!!

ceh
2006 CBR600rr Track/Race-Bike
CCS/WERA/NESBA #630
Dragon Rider
65 & Over Racing Team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Team SCR - Senior Citizen Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:15 AM
RC51-less Member

Congrats to both of you, and representin' the RC51.

Oh.....It's on, Biotch.............
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 12:47 PM

CONGRATS again bro for your first win! Earlier this year when we on the track together I thouht "this guy doesn't have a chance in hell'. But race after race you were faster and faster then BAM. A win. HOLY SHIT! I'm happy to see that your efforts in your first year of racing has paid off in a big way. Again congradulations. Next year I'm sure we'll be on the podium together again,hopefully with that big trophy in my hands and the little one in yours.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!

Send a message via AIM to heavyzee Send a message via Yahoo to heavyzee
Talking

okay okay hold up here...

Congradulations Charlie, looks like you had a hell of a time, and that bike of yours looked fantastic in person BTW...

Kevin Congrats for getting on the Podium, and Even bigger Congrats for gettin that bike runnin, i know u were stressed... BTW what did the problem finally turn out to be???

U guys know ill be out there in the 2007 season, just gotta find some $$ for a tow vehicle... Can some one say 07 Denali??? All White on White 24" Rims...

Congrats guys we should take a trip to Jennings before next season... oh Kevin u wanna ride on sunday... as i leave for Jersey on Monday...

z out
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:40 PM

F**CKIN tipover sensor! AAARRRGGHH!!! After checkin this, that & other one of the guys sugested bypassing it just to eliminate that as a possible problem. After that the bike ran perfect, except for a slipping clutch. I don't know about this weekend yet . I'm gonna be pretty busy this week and still have to put my street bike back together sometime. So I'll give ya a call about that later.

And uh, just how do you say 07 Denali without job?
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!

Send a message via AIM to heavyzee Send a message via Yahoo to heavyzee
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFL

And uh, just how do you say 07 Denali without job?
Think outside the box but within the little white lines that are known as the laws my friend and you too can live with out paying the Government to work!!!!

Remember $500 a day = $182,500.00 or tax free money per year...
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Official Player Hater

Send a message via AIM to 06rc
Congrats on the win. Great job to both of you!

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 06:29 PM

Congrats man! I bet you're glad Garrett & Carlos are running EX now.

Wish we could've made it down there, my buddy broke his hand Thanksgiving weekend @ JGP & I bruised some ribs & a shoulder. Guess we shoulda know better than to do a trackday the weekend before,... ah well. We'll catch ya @ JGP & Daytona next year. We're going SE next year so we can go play @ VIR & Barber!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
fast51

Thanks to all of you !!! I really appreciate your support. Now i just have to take care of my stock suspension and get it beefed up and some sliders and i will be ready for next year..
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 03:30 AM

Just watch out.. I heard there was a 'gator comin ta get ya! hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky51
Thanks to all of you !!! I really appreciate your support. Now i just have to take care of my stock suspension and get it beefed up and some sliders and i will be ready for next year..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode