Just watched Faster, any other similar movies out there? - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 12:00 AM

You might want to check out "Cool as ice". It's about the trials and tribulations of a young teen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 02:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Talking Man,I am getting old

:twocents On any sunday...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"03 RC"
and a new litter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I should REALLY wear a condum
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Back on two wheels!

Send a message via AIM to Nacho2059
I cant believe no one has mentioned Race for Glory. I cant be the only one that has watched that movie.

Kelso
Conti Road Attacks, HID Conversion, PCIIIUSB, 1/6th Throttle, Galfer Lines F+R+Clutch, Flapped, Paired, Reved, Healed, Scotts Damper, MR Super Coat DB Screen, QB Carbon Vented Fender, MRGRN Carbon Parts Galore, CRG Mirrors and Levers, Sato Sliders, Sato Spools, Sato Lows w/ Carbon Banzai Cans
2005 Honda RC51

post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Ready to Tanqueray?

"On Any Sunday" and "Faster"! I saw DTK in Salinas during the '06 USGP. The entire audience burst into cheers and clapping when it was over. "Faster" and "DTK" director Mark Neal was ther signing autographs and lithographs. I plan on picking it up soon. It's going to be a long winter!
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Ready to Tanqueray?

Oh yeah, the 2002 Imola World Superbike Races! I watch that a about half a dozen times. Classis stuff. Hell, I even watch the "Matrix Reloaded" for the sound of the booming Duc! Yeah I know. But, live in the Northeast for a winter and you'll be looney too!
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 01:05 AM

+1 I just watched this movie last saturday night and loved it! I went out and bought it last night so I could add it to my collection. Gotta love those V-Twins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaugator
I would also recommend the movie "Worlds Fastest Indian" starring Anthony Hopkins. It is a good historical adaptation of Burt Munro's trials and tribulations during his 1967 trek from New Zealand to Bonneville for a world record attempt on a 1928 Indian Scout.The movie is not 100% accurate but entertaining and worth a look. IMO

Check out
for RC51 Service Manuals and other helpful info!

Memphis Static's Old RC: 2004 rc51 sato low mounts, pcIIIusb, 15/41,flapper valve, air filter, gp shifting, hot bodies undertail, flushmount blinkers, matching tank guard....
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 02:43 AM

"Dust To Glory" is great. Its about the Baja 1000, but worth the watch.
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Every ride a gift...

This will help get you through winter. These guys are GONZO

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ter+Grand+Prix

post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Talking HaaaHaaHaaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC51
"Torque" was a serious dramatic effort set in the heart of the road racing community. A story where one man's dream of becoming a .......

Oh, nevermind.

Now, if you had said "Bikerboyz".......

Great lead into the "Torque" Crap I mean, ah, ahh, ahhh....? WTH is it? it's not a movie is....OH,yeah it is a movie

Never have seen crapperboyz, Opps! I mean "BikerBoyz" Never had ANY desire to see it, just from seeing the trailers, 2 of my buddies that went to see it, got up and walk OUT of IT!
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 03:09 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Cool Power Sliding..In Super Slow Motion! "On Any Sunday"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brvt1000
That movie kicks ass! A classic that you cannot consider yourself a motorcycle guy without watching is "On any Sunday" by Bruce Brown, its dated but still a great movie.

+1/+1, I just got done watching "On any Sunday" like 3x's just about 2-3wks ago! Haven't seen it since I was a kid, Awesome job! Making this Movie, ahead of it's time! Or are the rest of them, behind the times!....???

If you watch some of the slow motion stuff where their flat/trackin' power sliding through/out of the corners tucked in! You CAN SEE Nicky H. ALL OVER THIS STYLE! You know, the one shot of Nicky H. that's been going around that is so Awesome!

Peace Jeff
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 03:25 PM

Thumbs up The wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutt
:twocents On any sunday...

http://www.montereymedia.com/sports/sunday2.html

Sequels often suck,anyone seen this ???

Definition: Many years ago, the AMA stated that 99% of motorcyclists are law abiding people and only 1% are causing trouble. Those riders who felt they were in that 1% assumed the name One Percenters and started wearing patches denoting themselves as One Percenters.

Here's another by Bruce Brown,My favorite charachter "wingnutt"
Attached Images

"03 RC"
and a new litter

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Is Standing Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovenater
I mentioned "Torque" and nobody laughed... Come on it was funny!!

I Laughed then while watching it and now again.

Both TORQUE / BIKERBOYS. have fantastic stunt scene's,
I really loved the train scene they way they threw their bikes aroud on top of the train is friggin amazing.....

It made me want to try something similiar but trying to lift my 200+kg SP is impossible.

Have to go to the Gym i suppose.

The Best Thing About Pain,
It Lets You Know You're Still Alive!!

"To those who judge me, have mercy upon my soul,
for i have walked a sinful path, in my quest for clarity"

Aussie Rider with 05 SP2. Dassualt, PCIII,
Smoked d/bubble, Corbin, Flapper, Smoked h/light Covers.
Devil eye conversion. Yoshi RS3, Flush mounts, Magical Racing C/F Hugger.

post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVTMAVERICK
If you watch some of the slow motion stuff where their flat/trackin' power sliding through/out of the corners tucked in! You CAN SEE Nicky H. ALL OVER THIS STYLE! You know, the one shot of Nicky H. that's been going around that is so Awesome!

Peace Jeff[img
https://speedzilla.com/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Like these pics of Nicky?

I like the knee-down style, looks sweet.

Hoov.
CRA # 200
Thankfully sponsored by;

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovenater
Like these pics of Nicky?

I like the knee-down style, looks sweet.
Sorry Hoov,The real deal is here
Attached Images

"03 RC"
and a new litter

post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 08:43 AM

Thumbs up Winter videos

Any of the Duke videos of the North West 200 or the Skerries 100 races in Northern Ireland. Road racing at it's best 200mph on closed public roads with drain covers tarmac overbanding and stone walls.

These guys are heroes

Brian1100xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode