the green is dead and the yellow is born - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

good call jz

couldnt have said it better. everyone has their own opinions on paint but i do have to agree with your advice. i would have gone the same route. only i hate damn single stage. not that its hard but clear is so much more fun cause you can add all sorts of cool shit, like flake. just dont listen to bladerunner. i think he is delusional. maybe he has a gas leak on his bike and the fumes are going to his head
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
couldnt have said it better. everyone has their own opinions on paint but i do have to agree with your advice. i would have gone the same route. only i hate damn single stage. not that its hard but clear is so much more fun cause you can add all sorts of cool shit, like flake. just dont listen to bladerunner. i think he is delusional. maybe he has a gas leak on his bike and the fumes are going to his head
Maybe you should have bought a Harley they are much better suited to looking like a tarts handbag than a sports bike.Hey I know what why not do the Orange county thing on your bike you could go with a clown theme. as for not listening to bladerunner I know who I would rather have paint my bike.
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

learn some philosophy chunkybloke

chunkybloke, the funny thing is i have the balls to be different and walk my own path. you, well ,walk behind everyone and see ass while everyone else is in a state of denile. i on the other hand am ambtitious enough to create my own theme rather than be another rc. life is about being an individual (like myself) not a following geek(yourself). i guess if you want to be like EVERYONE ELSE than thats fine. if you want any advice i would be happy. philosophy is my minor so maybe you should read aristotle and his view on slavery, some people are born slaves from the moment they are given life. those few who are lucky are rulers and are INDIVIDUALS not followers like some. have a good day. maybe a little greek history will make you understand what im saying. or do you know what that is.

post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 09:02 PM

Quote:
chunkybloke, the funny thing is i have the balls to be different and walk my own path. you, well ,walk behind everyone and see ass while everyone else is in a state of denial. i on the other hand am ambitious enough to create my own theme rather than be another rc. life is about being an individual (like myself) not a following geek(yourself). i guess if you want to be like EVERYONE ELSE than that's fine. if you want any advice i would be happy. philosophy is my minor so maybe you should read Aristotle and his view on slavery, some people are born slaves from the moment they are given life. those few who are lucky are rulers and are INDIVIDUALS not followers like some. have a good day. maybe a little Greek history will make you understand what I'm saying. or do you know what that is.
I'll admit it takes balls to ride a bike like that because it looks like shit and you can't change that no matter how much you philosophise, you can study all the philosophy in the world you still have no taste and talk plenty of S**t. how you can accuse me of following without knowing me is beyond me. Oh by the way I don't have an RC I ride an R1 so I think that's pretty individual on a V twin forum. As for you being an individual thank god you're the only one of you on land but if you nip down to your nearest restaurant you should find some relations fried in garlic butter Calamari lovely.
maybe your next minor could be interior design for queers.
I took the liberty of correcting some spelling mistakes for you no need for thanks all part of the service.

HAVE A NICE DAY

By the way calling me chunkybloke hum now thats mature isn't it

Last edited by cheekybloke; 10-12-2006 at 09:21 PM.
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 09:10 PM

yes . . . but is it faster?

https://speedzilla.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26985

looking back over some of your posts . . . my 'POSE-A-METER' is starting to detect something . . . . but hey, it's your bike. so whatever.
post #46 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke
maybe your next minor could be interior design for queers.

oh - and btw - no offense to queers, [email protected], interior designers or anyone else, but cheekybloke's quote above cracked me the phuck up. still laughing.
post #47 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 12:21 AM
unificator

its not the paint [email protected], its you! youre an insulent, intolerant little shit that only knows 10% of what you think you know. you expect everyone to slobber all over your shit but get all pissy if they dont. then in your infinite wisdom you share philosophy with us. the fundamental of every philosophy, theology, or sociology class ive ever been a part of encouraged acceptance and tolerance to promote an open discussion of issues people believe strongly about. as soon as someone disagrees with you you complain
"what about me, my opinion is the only one that matters, you suck". you can not do stupid things like zip tie fenders on your bike, ask how do i get faster, say i have years (beyond your age) of experience so youre wrong, blah, blah, blah and then expect to get sugar coated love like your mommy gives you.

for the record, it is exactly like the 70s dune buggy...not that theres anything wrong with that.
post #48 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 03:16 AM Thread Starter

yeah thanx for the advice. i love the 70s dune buggies how did you know and i love talking to all you smart people so much wisdow and knowledge how do you do it please tell me i would like to know
post #49 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 04:03 AM
Member #5686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Little Shop
The [fact] that the RC45 was a "relative failure" is what matters most...
post #50 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 04:56 AM

Quote:
all you smart people so much wisdow and knowledge how do you do it please tell me i would like to know

well, it starts with being able to spell 'wisdom' correctly. after that, well, things just tend to fall into place.

can't want to see your chromed frame and swingarm!
post #51 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:18 AM Thread Starter

actually my gf got on here and posted some stuff. all in all im happy. even though it looks like a cb900. its done , im done . i just want to learn to ride thats all. ive got a good base now i just need the soul to catch up to the bike. i just cant risk going down and getting hurt right now. i have gone as far as thinking of selling her. i just put header wrap on this last week end . i changed the coolant and oil/filter. next thing i know she starts loading up and now the plugs are fouled. dealer wants 32.00 each for them but got them from a friend for 10 each. it almost felt like one of the plug boots came off but they were on tight , did a spark test plugs were sparking from the sides on both. guess fouling. didnt mess with the powercommander so i have no earthly idea what the hell is going on. but she has been super tempermental here lately. well any way i know im gonna get some negative feed back but here is the new job finishedif you dont like it sorry but whats done is done keep quite and just talk under your tounge . argueing back and forth has done nothing but give those who have nothing else to do major kicks. well im tired of dealing with those few who just want to start shit. this is a forum about rc's not who can talk the most shit. if you like it fine, and thanks . if not sorry, i can only please one person per day and guess what? today isnt your day
Attached Images

post #52 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 11:48 PM

Quote:
"...actually my gf got on here and posted some stuff..."
Did she also zip-tie your front fender????

CRA/CCS #666

"Everything I have, I'd give it all up right now...........for just a little bit MORE!!"

Last edited by bladerunner; 10-18-2006 at 01:31 AM.
post #53 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 01:25 AM
unificator

[email protected]... please take your meds consistently...please
post #54 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 06:14 AM

What brand bodywork did you put on there? It looks like it fits pretty well.
post #55 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke
Oh wow(,) I'm jealous(.) I wish I (had) no taste(.)
Before correcting jkburton's spelling errors maybe you should take a look at your own posts.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
post #56 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51
Before correcting jkburton's spelling errors maybe you should take a look at your own posts.
Think you need to learn to read no spelling mistakes or punctuation errors it's one sentance. You too make a lovely couple, pressie for you both.
Attached Images

post #57 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 07:53 PM

Don't you know that KY Jelly is inferior to other products?

I don't really want to get into a tit-for-tat gramatical exercise but one of my points is that your one sentence should be two.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
post #58 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51
Don't you know that KY Jelly is inferior to other products?

I don't really want to get into a tit-for-tat gramatical exercise but one of my points is that your one sentence should be two.
Thanks for the inside knowledge on KY jelly.
post #59 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 10:26 PM

Inside knowledge?

I wish (top/hetero, of course).

post #60 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 10:33 PM

I had 17 year old girlfriend five years ago only time I ever had to use it.

By the way don't ask call it a mid life crisis OK
I now have someone close to my own age I can hold a conversation with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode