Question about engine Mods - Page 5 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:54 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Alright Twisty, easy enough you can come to the Barber event. It is May 11-12 (Fri-Sat) on Mothers Day weekend. Spots in the I & A groups are very limited at this point so you need to get your payment in ASAP.

Shoot me your email addy to [email protected] & Pete will send you all the details.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Jenias Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH
Alright Twisty, easy enough you can come to the Barber event. It is May 11-12 (Fri-Sat) on Mothers Day weekend. Spots in the I & A groups are very limited at this point so you need to get your payment in ASAP.

Shoot me your email addy to [email protected] & Pete will send you all the details.
Damn I might just have to reconsider my decision and go this year just to see what happens
To anyone that goes. You wont regret it. Its an awesome event.

James
post #83 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH

Email Sent!!!

post #84 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 02:45 AM
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!

Send a message via AIM to heavyzee Send a message via Yahoo to heavyzee
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty
LDH should bring a RC, he seems to think he can out ride me, then we should on bikes that are pretty close to the same....Plus we should go to Nelson's.... Its fast!!!!
I am sure LDH will have an assortment of RC's at his disposal at the ROGUE event. I'd donate mine but its sprung for a 160 lbs...

What are we thinking... Saturday lunch time sprint race 8 laps...
post #85 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Damn Asshat

i am sooooo there.

04 RC51

President of The Troy Bayless Haterz Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #86 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-06-2007, 11:52 AM

Our Advanced and Intermediate Groups for the May ROGUE Barber track days are now full. I didn't see a Steve Boggs on the riders list...does that mean you decided to pass on the event Twisty?

Save an athelete...adopt a greyhound
post #87 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Anger managment patient

Tom he can always just let me run the bike for him in his absence.
post #88 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 06:56 PM
LDH

Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH

post #89 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Jenias Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH
Pretty much says it all for me. Hard to believe he would have passed on such an awesome event. I wish I could make it again this year but its not in the cards. Hopefully next year for me

James
post #90 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:31 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Thumbs up Laughin' My Ass Off!

OMG! Crickets! BBAWWAAAHHAHAAAAAA

Mike, Your Unreal! LMAO....LLL...LMAO!

You guys are a TRIP

Thanks for the laughs, ... Hey LDH, he said he sent a E-Mail...?? I was hoping the reply would have been... "PayPal" sent!....????

Hey Twisty, it's your move

Peace Jeff

post #91 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 12:37 AM
I speed up for corners

ah thats terrible. Its not like he wants to pay to prove this. I was seriously considering making the event just to see a vicious cock fight!

inbred sp1/sp2
post #92 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 02:08 AM

Gezzz Im gone for the weekend @ the Detroit International Bike show and all hell breaks loose....How the hell in 2 days did all the spots fill up

Plus are you extra charging me?...463 for a trackday? Is there going to be strippers? Ill be there March 3-4 with nesba...It was kinda my tuneup for the Rouge day since I have never been to Barber.

Sorry for the tardyness, I dont live on this board like some people.

PS man that 1098 is ****ing hot!
post #93 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Jenias Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty
Gezzz Im gone for the weekend @ the Detroit International Bike show and all hell breaks loose....How the hell in 2 days did all the spots fill up

Plus are you extra charging me?...463 for a trackday? Is there going to be strippers? Ill be there March 3-4 with nesba...It was kinda my tuneup for the Rouge day since I have never been to Barber.

Sorry for the tardyness, I dont live on this board like some people.

PS man that 1098 is ****ing hot!
You get two days on the track. So while 463 might seem like a lot its less then 2 days at other tracks. Its 250 a day a Loudon.

James
post #94 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 04:07 AM

Just an FYI...the price of the trackday also includes dinner on Friday night in the Barber Museum, which includes our own private viewing. It also includes 1 photo CD for each rider (2 days worth of photos of you and your bike on the track). An event T-shirt (which are now becoming collector items;LOL). You also get lunch both days. And after the dinner we will have a drawing for a multitude of items donated by various sponsors including tires and all sorts of bike and clothing goodies.

Save an athelete...adopt a greyhound
post #95 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 04:48 AM
LDH

Ahh you know... the cost of decking the head on your Gear Driven Cam sportbike doesn't leave much pocket money for actually riding it...

post #96 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH
Ahh you know... the cost of decking the head on your Gear Driven Cam sportbike doesn't leave much pocket money for actually riding it...
It is pretty expensive...
post #97 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Anger managment patient

Get on this list and stop this flibber flabber, gibber jadder, does it really matter my ass is gettin fater.
post #98 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 02:02 PM
I speed up for corners

so theres no more spots left?? Theres no way i could make it to the rouge even?

inbred sp1/sp2
post #99 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 02:11 PM
LDH

The Advanced & Intermediate spots are all filled.

We still have some openings in the Street Group which we have tailored to become a slightly slower Intermediate Group for this event

post #100 of 190 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Jenias Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishaggression
so theres no more spots left?? Theres no way i could make it to the rouge even?
One of the advantages of being a member of Rogue is you would have known months ago.

James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode