Speedzilla Forums banner

sons of bitches

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  06rc 
#1 ·
someone did a hit and run on me today.:mad: i had the bars locked and when i came back, i got on the bike i noticed that my right bar end was scratched up. when i got off the bike i saw to my horror that the left headlight had been scratched badly and my yosh pipes had a dime sized scratch on the right side and a dime sized dent in the mid pipe. there was no other damage to the bike, no plastics or tank. i am amazed that i lucked out there. i have since sanded down the bar end and painted it. you wouldnt be able to tell, and i also had to bend out the ehxaust hanger on the right hand side. now here is the thing. who stands the bike back up after they knock it over? :wtf at least they did so i didnt have a bunch of oil in the top end. either way. if you are out there. i hope i find you so i can show you what a man does when a bitch messes with his old lady.

i am so pissed.:mad:

chris

#3 ·
Sorry To Hear....

about that one man! Where were you parked, that someone could hit your mc?......Oh, you know, just like when one of the suxwholes takes one of us out!....I didn't see you/it!

But as "nomo" said, sounds like it could have been alot worse
anyhow, be safe and watch out for the cagers!

Peace
Jeff

#4 ·
06rc said:
someone did a hit and run on me today.:mad: i had the bars locked and when i came back, i got on the bike i noticed that my right bar end was scratched up. when i got off the bike i saw to my horror that the left headlight had been scratched badly and my yosh pipes had a dime sized scratch on the right side and a dime sized dent in the mid pipe. there was no other damage to the bike, no plastics or tank. i am amazed that i lucked out there. i have since sanded down the bar end and painted it. you wouldnt be able to tell, and i also had to bend out the ehxaust hanger on the right hand side. now here is the thing. who stands the bike back up after they knock it over? :wtf at least they did so i didnt have a bunch of oil in the top end. either way. if you are out there. i hope i find you so i can show you what a man does when a bitch messes with his old lady.

i am so pissed.:mad:

chris
UM Yeah................ sorry bout that.:confused:

But you parked that close to the rear of my 4WD at the front of STARBUCKS i had no choice when i left........

I picked it up hoping you would never notice.:rockon

But alas i was wrong.

By the way nice ride - but not as good as My GSXR

But seriously glad to see your ride wasn't to badly scratched. LOL:cool:

Mike

#6 ·
yeah, i was parked in a high school parking lot (i know, i should have known better) supporting my girlfriends little brother in his baseball league. the amazing thing was i wasnt very far from it and didnt even hear it hit the ground. it was probably some soccer mom that already has 8 DUIs and had a drink to take the edge off at her sons baseball game then backed into my 51; called her husband who has a suspended license to come pick it up off the ground. whatever the situation was, i wish i had been there when it happened to take the edge off of their skull.

#8 ·
Hey 06R6,

A little while ago, ,my RC51 was backed into where I live at...a nice dent on the left side of the gas tank, the toe of the kickstand is bent up, the left exhaust can has a nice scratch on it, and the left front turn signal was dorked up too. I know how you feel and the fact that these people are cowards for not leaving a note behind really pisses me off...but what can you do...just suck it up, fix the RC and just forget about it.

Chappy

#9 ·
Soccer mom no-dowt

The worst part about it is that every time some goober checks out your bike they will ask what the hell happpened to your pipe/tank/barend or whatever and you immediately have a need to choke the sob responsible.

P.S.worse things happen at least you aren't the hit and run victum:(

#11 ·
+1!....I Try....

to park anywhere and everwhere, other than IN the CAGER parking lot
:banghead

Parking lots that have the mediums<sp> I'll pull UP on those, and just put my plate under the kick stand!:clapper ...So You Know!

Peace
Jeff

Capt.Enzo said:
Man, I park on the sidewalk. Up here in Seattle they seem to let you do that. Wow, this is a good reason to carry a baseball bat. I'd love to beat down anybody who ran over a bike and thought he could just leave. Sorry, first we will have to beat your ass........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.