Should I change over from a Daytona 955i for me and my girl... w\pics of my Daytona - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Should I change over from a Daytona 955i for me and my girl... w\pics of my Daytona

Waz up all,

Been lookin at the RC51 and was thinking of changing bikes. As you can see from the pics that my girl and I ride hard and fast, I need a bike that will be comfortable for her too, can anyone give me thoughts on if I should switch?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:30 PM

Uh, you might like it more, but I'm pretty sure she'll hate you.
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 PM

i suggest you learn how to ride first

Ohio gets too much damn snow!

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 PM

Buy something that will leave you enough money left over to buy you and her some gear.

Nice left of center pic.
That last pic looks like you were about to tuck the front end? Come through it OK?

Seriously, if you make your GF ride on the back of an RC, she isn't gonna be your GF for long. Quite uncomfortable.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:37 PM

From what I see, you're more of a Gixxer kind of guy.

And as far as that last pic is concerned, how much skin did your girlfriend lose?

I smell a troll.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Antone RR
Nice left of center pic.
That last pic looks like you were about to tuck the front end? Come through it OK?
Hell ya, picked it up like a moto GP champ up on the rear, I rode a wheelie for like 2 miles

I could out ride you anytime with my girl on back
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:43 PM

That's just a stupid thing to do IMO! You need to be in a cage... better than the hospital your headed for!
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:43 PM

That last photo looks like she is inches away from needing some major skin grafts & a new left foot! For the love of GOD man, Flip Flops & motorcycles don't mix well! Hey, at least she has on some gloves & a 30lb back protector... I mean back pack.
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:45 PM

I'm not into riding like a fool, so you probably can outride me. Left of center just to style for a pic is not my shtick. Don't wanna be a hood ornament.

Gixxer 1K, dude.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:48 PM

proper riding gear

It's a good thing your girlfriend was wearing the proper safety gear (I mean shorts, tanktop and flipflops of corse ) I bet those gloves came in handy though when you ate it right after that last pic. Ouch! No wonder you are looking for a new bike. But on a serious note, I hope you and your girlfriend are all right though. Going down is no fun, especialy dressed like that. I would be willing to bet the two of you won't make that mistake again.
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51
That last photo looks like she is inches away from needing some major skin grafts & a new left foot! For the love of GOD man, Flip Flops & motorcycles don't mix well! Hey, at least she has on some gloves & a 30lb back protector... I mean back pack.
Damn, whazz up w/ the hatter attitudes, I just want some advice from people who own the bike, but I guess you all are a bunch of nazi's.
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:50 PM

I smell some BS here.
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonajoe
Damn, whazz up w/ the hatter attitudes, I just want some advice from people who own the bike, but I guess you all are a bunch of nazi's.
Ok lets say for the sake of argument that is you and you did manage to save it which I still think is a load of shit. The reason for the attitudes is it's idiots like you that make the rest of us have high insurance rates, get razed by the cops and a bad rap with john q public. Riding hard with no gear is stupid and riding hard with a passenger is dumb enough but one with shorts and flip flops that is just plain ignorant.

Now in comparison to the RC your Daytona is way more comfortable and 2up friendly. The RC is lighter, quicker and does just about everything better then a Daytona except comfort and carrying a passenger.
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:02 PM

these pics are on some site on the internet.

Troll

anyways for fooling some people...
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonajoe
What... did you think those pics would impress us? Not! Your just headed for a hard fall and your freekin stupid enough to take someone else with you!
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:15 PM

Hmmmmm.......

CSI moment here. His name is DaytonaJoe, and those pictures are from an area close to the Rock Store in the Malibu Canyons of Southern California.... hmmm.

And.... the pics were already posted on another thread.... AND...... they are from some site with a bunch of other pics.

+1 on the for fooling everyone.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIM-RC51
Hmmmmm.......

CSI moment here. His name is DaytonaJoe, and those pictures are from an area close to the Rock Store in the Malibu Canyons of Southern California.... hmmm.

And.... the pics were already posted on another thread.... AND...... they are from some site with a bunch of other pics.

A++++, nice job. I give you guys credit, only could get a few to take the bait.

I came accross the pics and being bored..... out came DaytonaJoe!!!
Sorry, nothing personal to anyone...

But yes my guess on that last pic, they both got some nice tar tattoo's!!
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Gold Sponsor

Holy Crap people! Loosen up a bit. Its obviously a joke, and a damn funny one at that. Some of you are all to ready to pounce on people.....just brush your shoulders off and lean back.

Edit....thank god you guys didn't get your panties bunched up and string this out for 20 pages of shouting at each other.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIM-RC51
Hmmmmm.......

good job on that!!! but seriously though do we know if the guy ate some shiat on the last pic...cause seriously how could someone recover from that???
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:31 PM

He WIM-RC51, I bought a helmet from you last week!
Oh, +1 on this guy being full of Shiite.
Can't help but wonder why this guy would be putting everyone on like this.
and secondly, who says haterz? and who spells it with a "Z"?

SP-1, Full Ti-Akrapovic, PCIIIr, 15/41 520, Pazzo's, Scott's, Speedo Healer,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode