LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 01:12 AM Thread Starter

No more 2 wheel tuesday!

Check it.

http://superbikeplanet.com/2006/May/060530h.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 01:53 AM

Yeah, I read that. I don't have cable right now and when I did have it that show was hit or miss. Some weeks it was informative on all things two wheel related and other times it was like reading Cycle World. Meaning it catered to cruiser folk while making a pathetic attempt to reach out to the sport bike enthusiasts. I hope the new show that replaces it is a bit more of a hit.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 02:11 AM

In the 30 min show there was more info on the adds then the show itself, I don't think I will miss it.

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 03:31 AM

After meeting Greggy a few times I have to say it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy! I hope the new show is better (almost has to be).
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 03:38 AM

Yea but it sounds like the new show will be SUPER SQUIDS... after reading what Speed TV has to say. Bunch of stunt fags and furred up gixers. Could be wrong.

Nemo
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 03:47 AM

That show had too much coverage of too much crap... and almost every time I tuned it, it was showing some kind of boring motocross clips.

Sounds like this new show will at least cater to sportbikes only. Its a good start.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockedout
That show had too much coverage of too much crap... and almost every time I tuned it, it was showing some kind of boring motocross clips.

Sounds like this new show will at least cater to sportbikes only. Its a good start.
trying to please everybody.....

I never really watched it, kind of boring IMO. Maybe the new show will be better, but i probably wont watch that either. Heck, if it wasnt for the DVR, I'd never watch any races.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RC51 and Duc 748: Twins Rule!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 05:33 AM

I know that 2 Wheel Tuesday seemd to be a lot better when it was an hour long. After they cut it down to 30 minutes for that f-ing reatarded Texas Hardtails bullsh*^, it went downhill. I think Greg just didn't have enough time to cover all of the good stuff after that. Especially when they had every bike manufacturer trying to run bike ads in that time slot. That left Greg maybe 18 minutes to try to cover some highlights. Will the new show still have Greg White hosting it?
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo963
Yea but it sounds like the new show will be SUPER SQUIDS... after reading what Speed TV has to say. Bunch of stunt fags and furred up gixers. Could be wrong.
Dear God no! Sportbikers have a bad enough image from those a$$hats. Please don't put them on TV too!
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 11:51 AM

I wont miss it!
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 12:07 PM

build or bust is a way better show anyways!!!:twocents
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Cranium
I know that 2 Wheel Tuesday seemd to be a lot better when it was an hour long. After they cut it down to 30 minutes for that f-ing reatarded Texas Hardtails bullsh*^, it went downhill.
+1 - I agree totally. When it was an hour it seemed better. Either way I think it sucks now - and can barely tolerate watching it. Also, they treat their viewers like they are all F'n morons, which gets annoying. "Tell every one what a steering damper does." You don't put that in the same show that reviews WSB highlights. They completely missed their audience. :twocents
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 03:39 PM

Very good point. Maybe this one will be better. Is the new one going to be 30 minutes of a full hour?
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Im kinda looking forward to seeing the new show, unless its mostly stunters, then Im out...
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 05:47 PM

I for one (ready for the flames) like watchin guys stunt, that's why I own 1 stunt video. When I'm feelin froggy I pop it in the ol DVD player. To make a whole show out of that crap, it's only good for one show. If you've seen one highchair, you've seen them all. Every wheelie pretty much looks the same to me, just a diff guy on a diff bike. Mehh. :twocents
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 07:45 PM

It seems you are all assuming that "Super Bikes" refers to sportbikes....I have a feeling we are going to be subjected to a plethora of "custom" cruisers (there really isn't much custom about a bike that is assembled from a Sears & Roebuck catalog), Goldwings pulling trailers, and chromed GSXR1000's with nitrous and extended swingarms. Did you happen to notice is is "Super Bikes" and not "Superbikes"???? Two entirely different things.
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonys10
It seems you are all assuming that "Super Bikes" refers to sportbikes....I have a feeling we are going to be subjected to a plethora of "custom" cruisers (there really isn't much custom about a bike that is assembled from a Sears & Roebuck catalog), Goldwings pulling trailers, and chromed GSXR1000's with nitrous and extended swingarms. Did you happen to notice is is "Super Bikes" and not "Superbikes"???? Two entirely different things.
Good catch....

....its gunna suck.
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo963
wow, is hard to talk with that giant cock so far down your throat, or do you kinda get used to it and talk around it?

WHATS DIFFERENT IS BAAAAAD

your statement has to be the most ignorant one ive heard on this forum, prejudice really is smart though, really, it is, i support it, seriously, go PREJUDICE!!!! ****in retard
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnpaintedHuffhines
wow, is hard to talk with that giant cock so far down your throat, or do you kinda get used to it and talk around it?

WHATS DIFFERENT IS BAAAAAD

your statement has to be the most ignorant one ive heard on this forum, prejudice really is smart though, really, it is, i support it, seriously, go PREJUDICE!!!! ****in retard

Woah....
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 01:22 AM

Was it the fact that he used the word fag? Or was it the word fag coupled with the word gixxer?

For some reason those two words seem to strike nerves in some.

Besides being an awesome thread jack, it also could have just been an unpleasant PM so that the rest of us wouldn't have to witness what tends to unfold once someone takes offense to another's post.

I apoligize in advance if what I just posted now makes no sense or further offends some of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode