Speedzilla Forums banner

Sp1 spal fan mod??

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SP1ZO 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

New user to the forum, I have had my 2001 RC SP1 for the past 3 years. Great bike, but always looking for slight improvements. I am searching for any info present on Spal fan part number/ fan size. I've tried searching, but it seems more guys have write-ups for the SP2 platform rather than the SP1. I know its the nature of the beast with these bikes to cook your boys in traffic, but if I can improve the situation with more airflow from the Spals I think the bike and I would be a lot happier.

I know the fan size will be slightly larger than the Sp2. I've also read that it is most recommended for a pusher type fan. I most likely will be pairing this with a manual fan switch, unless anyone thinks it's completely unnecessary.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, I know this topic has been gone over a lot. If anybody can find any preexisting info or write-ups with part numbers or fan size for the SP1 please chime in! Any info is greatly appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.