Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/)
-   Honda RC51 (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-rc51/)
-   -   rc51 radial mount caliper brackets (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-rc51/102730-rc51-radial-mount-caliper-brackets.html)

Gunny448976 08-08-2015 03:22 AM

rc51 radial mount caliper brackets
 
1 Attachment(s)
rc51 radial mount caliper brackets, does anyone still sell these and where to I go to buy them.
\thanks

tarmacslider 08-08-2015 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Like these? I have a brand new set.

Gunny448976 08-08-2015 10:40 PM

brackets
 
how much PLEASE
thanks

tarmacslider 08-08-2015 11:19 PM

pm sent.

Gunny448976 08-09-2015 05:10 AM

money sent
 
money sent
they fit 2004 sp2 right, forgot to ask

Joakim 11-29-2015 08:53 PM

Hi, I got the same question. Anyone got a pair of adaptors? I'm after a black set for a SP1/108mm. I tried PM rothmans, but I havn't got any answer yet.

Regards
Joakim

sbk_drew 11-29-2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunny448976 (Post 991970)
rc51 radial mount caliper brackets, does anyone still sell these and where to I go to buy them.
\thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joakim (Post 1003545)
Hi, I got the same question. Anyone got a pair of adaptors? I'm after a black set for a SP1/108mm. I tried PM rothmans, but I havn't got any answer yet.

Regards
Joakim

Should be some of another design on eBay, do a search.

Joakim 11-30-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbk_drew (Post 1003553)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunny448976 (Post 991970)
rc51 radial mount caliper brackets, does anyone still sell these and where to I go to buy them.
\thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joakim (Post 1003545)
Hi, I got the same question. Anyone got a pair of adaptors? I'm after a black set for a SP1/108mm. I tried PM rothmans, but I havn't got any answer yet.

Regards
Joakim

Should be some of another design on eBay, do a search.

Yes, I'm aware of those ones and thats my plan b! I like this design more though..
Thank you anyway!

//Joakim

gpcommander 12-01-2015 10:35 AM

RC51 Radial Mounts
 
Buying Ben's Last New 108MM Radial Mount Set Was An Awesome Find!
"Joakim" You Have To Be On the Hunt After the Witching Hour! Meaning You'll Be Up ALL Morning! ;-)
Members Here And Other Sites Love To Post Their Brain Spasm In the AM! You Have To Be Ready! And Buy!

In the Meantime, Hope this Helps;
00 02 04 05 06 VTR RVT SP1 SP2 Nissin Tokico Brembo Adapter Hanger Bracket 108mm | eBay
VTR 1000 SP1 / SP2 | Product Categories | Style & Performance ? eShop
02 03 04 05 06 VTR SP2 RVT Brembo P2 Caliper Bracket Adapter Hanger 84mm | eBay

And Last;
Honda RC51 forums : Discuss your Honda RC51 motorcycle on our forums. Free to join today! - Search Results for rc51 radial mount

Joakim 12-01-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpcommander (Post 1003641)
Buying Ben's Last New 108MM Radial Mount Set Was An Awesome Find!
"Joakim" You Have To Be On the Hunt After the Witching Hour! Meaning You'll Be Up ALL Morning! ;-)
Members Here And Other Sites Love To Post Their Brain Spasm In the AM! You Have To Be Ready! And Buy!

In the Meantime, Hope this Helps;
00 02 04 05 06 VTR RVT SP1 SP2 Nissin Tokico Brembo Adapter Hanger Bracket 108mm | eBay
VTR 1000 SP1 / SP2 | Product Categories | Style & Performance ? eShop
02 03 04 05 06 VTR SP2 RVT Brembo P2 Caliper Bracket Adapter Hanger 84mm | eBay

And Last;
Honda RC51 forums : Discuss your Honda RC51 motorcycle on our forums. Free to join today! - Search Results for rc51 radial mount

Thank you!
I'm in the building process of my CB900F, so I'm always in hunting mode :) I will keep looking!

sbk_drew 12-02-2015 09:50 PM

00 02 04 05 06 VTR RVT SP1 SP2 Nissin Tokico Brembo Adapter Hanger Bracket 108mm | eBay

These are the ones I had in mind. I had a set of these for awhile to measure and verify material. Seemed like a good design regardless of the country of origin.

QUIZZY 12-03-2015 12:33 AM

TAW had a couple of the yoyodyne sets left last I checked.

gpcommander 12-03-2015 09:26 AM

Radial Mounts
 
AMA Had A Machine Shop From the Early 90's Until 2010!

World Superbike And MotoGP Have Engineering/Machine Services There!
Also, An Australian Engineering Firm That Manufactures Performance Parts For Motorcycles! Trucks & Cars! Has Been In Taiwan Since the 80's!
And YoYodyne, Has Only 100MM Brackets Left! No 108MM's!

Joakim 12-04-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbk_drew (Post 1003721)
00 02 04 05 06 VTR RVT SP1 SP2 Nissin Tokico Brembo Adapter Hanger Bracket 108mm | eBay

These are the ones I had in mind. I had a set of these for awhile to measure and verify material. Seemed like a good design regardless of the country of origin.

Yep, These are the ones I'm bying for plan B. I think its better material than the Italien version as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZY (Post 1003737)
TAW had a couple of the yoyodyne sets left last I checked.

What/who is TAW?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpcommander (Post 1003769)
AMA Had A Machine Shop From the Early 90's Until 2010!

World Superbike And MotoGP Have Engineering/Machine Services There!
Also, An Australian Engineering Firm That Manufactures Performance Parts For Motorcycles! Trucks & Cars! Has Been In Taiwan Since the 80's!
And YoYodyne, Has Only 100MM Brackets Left! No 108MM's!

Yes, they seem to have a universial-version as well for 108mm. I don't know if they fit, but I like the eBay-version better.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2011, Speedzilla.com, Inc

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome