Shell Advance 4T Ultra 10W-40 Synthetic Oil [Liter]
Shell Advance 4T Ultra 15W-50 Synthetic Oil [Liter]
Shell Advance 4T with R.C.E. Technology is a unique, fully synthetic lubricant designed to provide Shell’s ultimate engine protection and performance for all kinds of modern bikes. The latest generation of motorcycle engines require premium synthetic oils to maintain the highest standards of protection and performance, whatever the engine size. Shell Advance’s R.C. E.* Technology helps your bike perform to its peak potential, making it responsive to you slightest touch.
*R.C.E. Technology is designed to deliver:
1. Increased oil performance Reliability by helping to remove deposits and maintain oil viscosity to give superior engine protection.
2. Enhanced Control by smoothing clutch engagement and preventing slippage.
3. Enjoyable ride by reducing vibration and damping engine noise.
The technology has been race proven and endorsed by leading motorcycle manufacturers. The product exceeds the requirements of all motorcycle manufacturers.
Performance, Features, & Benefits
• Oil performance Reliability
Fully Synthetic lubricant technology designed to offer ultimate protection and oil performance reliability.
Enhanced cleanliness control: Prevention and removal of sludge and engine deposits.
Ultimate wear against valve train wear.
• Enhanced Control
Increased friction control; optimized friction control for smoother clutch engagement & gear changes.
• Enjoyable Ride
Reduced vibration and engine noise; enhanced shear stability for a quieter and smoother ride.
Specifications, Approvals, & Recommendations
• API: SM
• JASO: MA2
• Shell Advance 4T Ultra exceeds the requirements of all Japanese, European, Indian and Chinese motorcycle manufacturers.
• The product is endorsed by Ducati.
For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk.
High-perfomance air and water-cooled four stroke motorcycle engines, including race-tuned and ones with integral gearboxes, and wet clutches.
Motorcycle gearboxes that must be lubricated by engine oils, including some gearboxes present in two stroke bikes and scooters.
* FREE continental USA shipping on orders over $100.
* Outside continental USA, use shipping coupon codes:
GLOBAL250 gets 25% off shipping on orders over $250
GLOBAL500 gets 50% off shipping on orders over $500
GLOBAL750 gets 75% off shipping on orders over $750
* Register on the Motowheels website for Free forum passwords to access discounts on most non sale items or lifetime VIP passwords for the deepest discounts on all items. Look for memberships and choose the membership type that fits you the best