1999 Ducati 748
Prior owner was the President of the Ducati Owners Club in Austin, TX
Recently did 500 mile ride on it with zero problems. Bike runs flawlessly and needs nothing.
The only negative about the bike is some paint chipping on the gas tank but the fairings are in perfect shape.
Reason for selling, I'm US Navy and rather sell the bike before my deployment so it can be ridden by someone who has the time to do so.
Major service was recently done which included the following:
- Valves checked
- Rocker Arms checked for flaking
- New Clutch with red billet pressure plate and black billet cover
- Suspension rebuilt
- New Battery and wiring redone (if you know 748's you know about the weak oem wiring that these models had, not a problem with this one)
- HID headlight (clean install, looks oem till you see it light up the road)
- Tires in great shape
- Black Anodized roll-a-click levers
- Integrated rear brake light and turn signals
- Forza Carbon Fiber full exhaust system
Other accessories included if there is no haggling on the asking price
- Front wheel chock
- Tank Bag
- Battery charger/tender
CASH ONLY, no pay pal, test rides only with cash in hand.
Ducati 748 749 999 998 1098 1198 CBR GSXR R6 R1 Honda Yamaha, Suzuki Kawasaki Triumph Moto Guzzi