post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Motocross of Nations 2010

Is anyone going?

Fast bike slow rider
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Currently: Moderating

Was going to go before they fukd Stewart out of a bid. Besides, it's going to be the weakest field in AGES. The best rider in the World isn't going because of a dispute over sponsorship placement on his uniform with the Italian Federation. And Pourcel is hurt and Reed has gone mad and isn't racing either. Weak all around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Was going to go before they fukd Stewart out of a bid. Besides, it's going to be the weakest field in AGES. The best rider in the World isn't going because of a dispute over sponsorship placement on his uniform with the Italian Federation. And Pourcel is hurt and Reed has gone mad and isn't racing either. Weak all around!
Caroli will be there afterall.
You can hardly blame the AMA for not selecting Stewart he hasn't raced since his accident and from what I recall pulled out of MXoN last year due to not riding outdoors.
I think the US has a top team and will probably walk it again, with Italy and France squabbling over no 2 slot.
Who need Reed he's hardly done anything of note this year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Sorry to hear it but it will still be some great racing. And the parties have already began

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Caroli will be there afterall.
You can hardly blame the AMA for not selecting Stewart he hasn't raced since his accident and from what I recall pulled out of MXoN last year due to not riding outdoors.
I think the US has a top team and will probably walk it again, with Italy and France squabbling over no 2 slot.
Who need Reed he's hardly done anything of note this year.

We did not see him but there are all of the others here. Today was tech and everyone was here.

We are camped about a mile away. The only camping for the not VIP is no closer than about a mile.

We walked the track and it is small. Passing is going to be ugly and technical. The layout reminds me of my buddy's track in TX. The footprint the track is on is about the 1/3 of Budds Creek. The total length is about the same. LOTS of jumps. Supercross style jumps. Soil is either soft homey/sandy soil or clay/gravel hard pack. Not much for viewers sitting areas. There is a hill behind but nothing up close. I took a shit pot of pics of the track. I will post them in my photobook later today. The camping area is full of foreigners. Should make for a great time.

Fast bike slow rider
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2010, 01:49 AM Thread Starter

This where the excitement begins

Fast bike slow rider
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2010, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

But the the real fun is already going

They had to earn those shirts

Fast bike slow rider
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
This where the excitement begins

The start is my favorite part of a Moto, one of the reasons I started racing. I love the argy bargy going into the first corner,the roost, the noise and the contact.
Oh Carolis there, he's been made the team manager too after Andrea Bartolini resgined over some drama regarding team selection. The usual Italian drama I had high hopes for team Italy till Philippearts hurt his knee last week and then this, I really don't think any other Euro country has the riders to chalenge the US now although I'm looking forwards to the Caroli/Dungey(open/MX1) and Canard/Musquin(Lites/MX2) races.

mx-pure.com :: News :: News :: SHABBY TREATMENT !

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Currently: Moderating

Just another beatdown of the entire World by the Great USA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Just another beatdown of the entire World by the Great USA!
At least now I know the result without watching any racing. Did you expect any different result? I didn't.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode