1991 f2 race - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 02:24 AM

1991 f2 race

Hello all I have a 1991 Honda f2 with a clean California Title. It is set up for race, all safety wired. It has stainless steal brake lines front/rear. Pit bull rear stand, 520 conver. with alot of extra sprokets(front and rear). It has brand new never mounted hotbodies, it has a full yosh high pipe on it now and have a extra full high D&D pipe. 3 seats, 2 or 3 extra swingarms. Tires only have 4 laps on them from summit point, never even got up to temp. Marchesini rear rim with a 180 mounted. F-3 front forks with race tech valves. Has a fox twin cliker on the rear. Factory side covers. It has a extra fairing stay(the one that has the replacable ears. have about 2 or 3 extra chains. A complete blown motor, and another motor in boxes. complete wire harness. Vortex rear sets, and have about 4 or 5 extra stock rear sets. 2 or 3 sets of carbs. There is alot of extras that i am sure that I forgot. I am looking to get $3,000.00 or best offer. I can assist with delivery if you are in the balt/wash area. It would really be best if buyer picks up the bike so they can go through all the extra. Any questions [email protected] Oh I will mount the plastics tommarow when I get home from work, if anyone wants pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:32 PM

Re: 1991 f2 race (rookieracer)

Ok I messed up. There is a strong running motor in it now. So there is a total of 3 motors, and there is a sterring dampner installed. The tires are Pirelli dragon super corsa. The plastics are cheeta not hotbobies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode