Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - How many RC's in the N.E. area?
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 04:58 PM
union
Jenias Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
Hey James...long time...did you get to the track this summer ? Good to hear you're coming back to street bikes...maybe we can get together next summer for a ride . The RC was a real joy to ride until my old knees and wrists gave up on me , at least I got 9 solid years out of it . Let's see if anyone else shows up here...
Made a couple of races. My heart just wasn't into it this year after I missed the opening round. My wallet thanked me though.

I'd be down for a cruise if you could handle me on a Harley. Thats probably what I'll be parking in my garage early next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattf87 View Post
I'm around and I still have my RC, though I haven't ridden that much on the street this season. Most of my seat time was spent on my race bike (R6). This was my first season racing in the Loudon Road Race Series up at NHMS. Looking forward to warmer weather.

--Matt
Salem, MA
Whats your number? I've been racing up there for a few years now although not much last season due to my dog eating most of my race budget for the year. I'm #79 and when I'm there I can be found in the Computrack Garage.

James

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome