Speedzilla Forums banner

Hello EVERYONE from Osseo Power Sports Honda.

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  OSSEO POWER SPORTS 
#1 ·
We are a new member of SpeedZilla. We are Osseo Power Sports located in Osseo MN. Just wanted to say hi to all the Honda fans. I personally own a RC-51 and CRF-250R and grew up riding Honda for the last 30 years and have had many others. We are a full line dealer of parts and service. So feel free to ask any needed questions about anything related to the industry. I have a hard to find Honda Grom in stock a black one. Only one available though. My name is Tim btw. Thanks and have a good day.

#2 ·
Update...

Hello everyone, I am letting you know about the newest local Honda dealer on the block. We are Osseo Power Sports. We are a exclusive full line Honda dealer. We offer sales, parts and service. We also sell power equipment. We offer Honda, Toro and Echo lawn equipment. Lawn mowers of all sorts. Commercial or residential lawn equipment and snow removal products as well. We have weed whips, leaf blowers, yard vacs, brush cutters, chain saws etc. We will take excellent care of our local customers so please feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns I may be able to help with. My name is Tim btw. You can call also 763-315-0200 ext 305. Make sure to ask for me. Thanks Tim

#13 ·
C'mon Lee you and Drew wouldn't even pose in the parking lot with me at first Thursday, I rode all the way there and all the way back and part way all by myself :D

And besides I do-not want to scuff my C/F sidestand protector and now that I have Colin Edwards autograph on my cowl I need to keep out of the U.V.'s until I get some 3m clear film...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.