Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - FNG from GA
Thread: FNG from GA
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
robsp2
Senior poophed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
Welcome! Gonna need to say a little more about the bike.
Lol. Here it goes. Arashi wave rotors, steel braided brake lines front and back. Carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger, (painted). Stock suspension tuned byGMD for I don't know what weight. HID hi lo. 2006 gsxr led integrated signal mirrors. Flush mount marker lights. ASV adjustable clipons. Powder coated Enkeis. Wrapped exhaust w/Leo Vince custom cans. Techlusion efi controller. Reverse shift custom rear sets. Custom passenger sets with integrated rear turn signals in them. Corbin seat. Puig smoke wind screen. Vortex aluminum fl. d covers. GPR stabilizer. Push lock CNC machined aluminum fuel door. fender eliminator. Black fasteners. Motor is stock with stock sprox and an o ring chain. Custom paint. Custom decals.

I broke the liscese plate off the first week I had it deep in a turn while hitting a bump. The rear preload is all the way down. The front tubes are two lines down. I will be fixing that shortly when I rig something to take the weight off of it. I need to get a swingarm mount for the plate I guess...

Never mind, I'll fix it myself

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome