Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - My 2011 R1 - a work in progress
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 AM Thread Starter
AKDMA

Garage
Latest update: Got the track plastics on, still waiting on vinyl for them, hopefully I get it before the weekend is here. Also have a TC active light on the way from Bazzaz, I'd hoped it would be here before the race, but I don't think it's going to happen. These track plastics are the best I've ever used, I love Lacomoto stuff. No trimming was required, all hardware was preinstalled and included 1/4 turn screws with plastic washers. All mounting and stress points are visibly reinforced with carbon and lastly it's designed to remove a lot of metal and other stock junk from under the seat and tail. I think the race plastics have probably dropped 20-25lbs from the bike, at least 15-17lbs in the nose alone. Here are some pics, pre vinyl. Oh - and here's a shot of the RSV4 we sponsored, all ready for Barber.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

Last edited by AKDMA; 05-08-2013 at 04:17 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome