Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - RC30 on Ebay for 30K...
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 02:46 AM
mrgrn
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRCules View Post
Seriously , dude , you're really showing your ignorance . " A stamped street bike they tossed parts on " ? What does this even mean ?! Stamped like the '51's forged steering head , or the SP2's lowly swingarm ? And what major parts does the bike share with other Honda's ? The RC51 was designed to win WSBK which it did along with every other championship in which it raced . Therefore , it was HRC's official racing platform -- a fact so obvious , everyone knows it , except you . Over the years I've stayed out of the fights you keep starting at 'zilla , but you really are a dumb fvck ... and mentally unbalanced it would appear . Now run along and kill someone with your "carbon" clip-ons .
The 51 was never the privateer kit bike the 30 was

I have stated no fight seems you have with your insults and name calling. Maybe if you spoke less it would not look like your mom let you google shit and play on speedzilla. I know the lure of being liked by your peers tells you to bash on me but in the end they could really care less about you and neither do i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome