Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - My 2011 R1 - a work in progress
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2013, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
AKDMA

Garage
Finally washed the bike today. These will be going on in a few weeks for the race at Barber. My plastics are in NY waiting to clear customs. I also went over to see Rick and the guys at Cogent, who finished setting up my forks for me. They were pretty good stock, but now they match the TTX perfectly, much more consistent under braking/corner entry. My Z-AFM's map is finally pretty much done as well and feels fantastic.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

Last edited by AKDMA; 04-13-2013 at 01:37 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome