Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - My 2011 R1 - a work in progress
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2013, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
AKDMA

Garage
The Leo Vinces actually sounded fantastic after I shortened them, but I really did a hack job on the cans and wasn't happy with the outcome. You can buy any slip on system you want, then purchase an M4 Y Pipe. That's the most economical way to get a 3/4 system of your liking. On the cans, mufflers are pretty universal, so if you have them adapted properly, they'll work fine. I think the best looking/performing ones are the Akrapovics. I just wanted something different and loved the LBPs on my RC so decided to run them on the R1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome