Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - My 2011 R1 - a work in progress
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
AKDMA

Garage
Next, I'm focusing heavily on track goods. I've purchased some warmers, XT Ultra lap timer, Pirelli Superbike Pro slicks, and have a full racing bodywork kit with a superbike tail on the way from Lacomoto. The plan is to race the R1 with WERA this year, which will be my first season doing so. In the meantime I'm doing my best to convince myself to sell the last carbon belly pan I currently have in stock as opposed to installing it with my OEM stuff. I think I've covered everything major on the bike so far. Next on the upgrade list:
Rear linkage
Brembo RCS19
New pads - edit: Just ordered some Vesrah RJLs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

Last edited by AKDMA; 03-29-2013 at 08:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome