Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - My 2011 R1 - a work in progress
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
AKDMA

Garage
Next, was a new Ohlins TTX out back and a DynoJet quickshift sensor that I am able to integrate into my ECU. The dynojet sensor proved to be a bit unreliable for me and I didn't much care for it, so I sold it and found a Bazzaz ZFi-QS with an auto tuner that I snagged because it addressed my quickshift issues as well as my concern that my fueling was far from perfect. Unfortunately the seller of the Bazzaz unit was less than honest regarding his setup and I had some issues. Bazzaz however was amazing to deal with and resolved all of the issues and were incredibly helpful. An amazing company to work with. I also got a custom LED integrated tail light with a brake light flasher. Thing is crazy bright and works very well, OEM quality unit. An alien motion 8 cell battery (only 1.1lbs) rounds off this series of upgrades.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

Last edited by AKDMA; 03-29-2013 at 05:49 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome