Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - My 2011 R1 - a work in progress
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
AKDMA

Garage
The first thing I did was ditch the tires. I got some Bridgestone S20s, which were pretty nice for street tires, but didn't last very long. I then upgraded the brake lines to Spieglers, got some Carbone Lorraine XBK5 pads(not so sure about these) and cut down the Leo Vince exhausts. I never much cared for the styling of LVs and shortening them DID NOT help at all. They did sound cool though. I also began understanding how to flash the ECU and began my own tweaks on the ECU's engine braking and fueling. I right away felt better on the bike with the brakes and tires and was astounded at how well it handled with stock suspension. Also the power was insane compared to the RC.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome