Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - RC51 Streetfighter Build
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
b.miller123
Member (Large)

Some new parts arrived today. The piles are starting to get bigger. I need to get my ass into gear with the rewiring....

Radiators and tyga hugger, mini reservoirs and bump pad courtesy of Glenn. I think I got the underhung bracket from him about two years ago! Finally scored a brand new ducati caliper for it a few months back. Shift kit is off wibbly's bike.

I actually found the headlight from searching for "XT660R headlight for sale forum", and found a classifieds ad from may of 2011 from a guy in the UK on some random forum. Joined that forum and sent the guy an email. He actually still had all of it brand new, still in the box sitting in his garage. He had just finished cleaning out his spare parts and this stuff was going on eBay the next day before I emailed him. Totally worth every penny, but you don't even want to know how much all this cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome