Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - 94 VFR cafe'ish thing.
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
johnyisthedevil
chimp on my shoulder

Send a message via Yahoo to johnyisthedevil
no sweat on the jack. that was the whole point of this section. to get people talking about bikes again. I've had many different iterations of exhaust on this thing throughout the years. and even ran it with a tuned length straight pipe for a while. it sounded amazing till about 7k rpm and then it was just way too much. good. . . , but just louder than prudent. and I have ladybird cans on my 51!

on a side note, and back on the subject of exhaust again. I'm having trouble sourcing 1.5" mandrel bends. my local supplier only does 2" and up now for some reason. but I'm going to need a couple 1.5s a couple of 1.75s and a swage cone or two. if anybody knows of a good place to find the small stuff post up and let me know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
06 rc51 banzai/Simons, pcIII,ohlins... the usual
94 vfr 750 cafe project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome