Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - 94 VFR cafe'ish thing.
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
johnyisthedevil
chimp on my shoulder

Send a message via Yahoo to johnyisthedevil
Thanks guys, the exhaust is undecided as of yet. What ever it is will definitely designed for maximum power. Right now I'm leaning towards a setup like the left exit HRC rc30 type deal with the merges reworked for the vfr firing order. I do like the exhaust on that street fighter, but there is now way to take advantage of scavenging with a set up like that. There is no doubt that that bike runs like a raped ape up top(for a vfr), but I'm sure it suffers in the low to mid range a bit. We'll see what I come up with after doing the math and tubing calculations. Surprisingly enough the stock header is very efficient in design, the stamped merges just get in the way a bit. No matter what it will have one or more "Gp" style cans on it. They sound too damn good to not let it bark loudly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
06 rc51 banzai/Simons, pcIII,ohlins... the usual
94 vfr 750 cafe project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by johnyisthedevil; 02-24-2012 at 08:18 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome