Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - 94 VFR cafe'ish thing.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
johnyisthedevil
chimp on my shoulder

Send a message via Yahoo to johnyisthedevil
these are the rearsets I'm running. they are for a 900rr. I couldn't find any still in production for a VFR so a little research and measurements and I had some nice Attack rearsets. there are two different versions of these. 94 /95 and up till when ever the 929 came out. If memory serves me correctly these are the early ones. you can see on the brake side I had to emergency tig it back together after the above mentioned stoner attack. I'll get around to replacing it some time in the not so distant future. you can see on the shifter side that the heal guard fouled the swinger ever so slightly. so I had to space them out a touch and "persuade" the guard a smidge.

Name:  photo (5) small.jpg
Views: 10406
Size:  100.4 KB

Name:  photo (7) small.jpg
Views: 10260
Size:  106.3 KB
this picture I'm almost embarrassed to show. it's quite filthy, but what we have here is a cut down stock shifter turned straight up to use as a knuckle. the idea originally was to go gp shift, but that big ass kick stand bracket gets in the way of the shift rod. so standard shift it is. the shift rod was custom made for me for free by the guys at attack. I sent them measurements and all they wanted in return was info on the fitment. good guys over there.
Name:  photo (6) small.jpg
Views: 10219
Size:  92.8 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
06 rc51 banzai/Simons, pcIII,ohlins... the usual
94 vfr 750 cafe project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome