Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - 94 VFR cafe'ish thing.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2012, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
johnyisthedevil
chimp on my shoulder

Send a message via Yahoo to johnyisthedevil
94 VFR cafe'ish thing.

I've had this VFR for quite a few years. love the bike, but after being hit by some fvcking stoner kid trying to toke and drive it was in need of some serious love. Plastics are ridiculously expensive and I've always had this yearning for cafe. and thought what the hell, I'll give it a shot and see if I can come up with something cool. I also had a 94 YZF750 track bike that I was having a hell of a time finding parts for. it sat in a state of near completion for about two years. but when it came down to it my heart just wasn't into it. I couldn't see myself getting out on the track and not riding my RC51. so it donated a lot of parts to my VFR and some to my little lady's GS500. Any way here is a starter shot. don't have much time right now to post the whole build up to this point, but here is a little teaser pic

not mine , but this is what I started with at well over 500 lbs
.Name:  94-vfr750.jpg
Views: 14272
Size:  34.3 KB
and this gives an idea of where it is headed. last time I weighed, it was 385 lbs
Name:  photo (37)small.jpg
Views: 10816
Size:  123.6 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
06 rc51 banzai/Simons, pcIII,ohlins... the usual
94 vfr 750 cafe project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by johnyisthedevil; 02-24-2012 at 03:50 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome