Speedzilla Forums banner

PICS OF RC51 AMA BIKES *EVERYBODY NOW! POST UP Those pics!

111K views 175 replies 59 participants last post by  vguy 
#1 · (Edited)
I am specifically looking for #69 bikes, but would like to see all the pics that you guys have hididng on your hard drives.

I am looking for pics off the net, pics you took yourself, pics of the bikes at rest, torn down and being worked on, or while racing. Looking for all the pics there are out there. I dont have any years or dates for any of my pics, but if you took it yourself, that would be interesting as well.

Thanks guys.
Im using these pics to make some decisions on my own bike, so the more detail tbe better.

Heres what I have.

See less See more
#13 ·
i know a few race teams that had kit bikes,but they have long gone.there arent many parts left for the Rc51 HRC wise,and they are really expensive
to the fact that they are limited run production parts)
the RC51 wasnt really raced much in japan except the 8 hour,and the rc45 was still competitive until the 1000s came out in the JSB series
occasionally there are some parts(like this unused HRC akapovic exhaust for the SP-1)

and superbuild make this awsome 3000 dollar swingarm

http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~sbmr0201/sp2sa.htm

#19 ·
EVERY SINGLE one of these race bikes has the same white disc crash protector discs. I need to figure out how to make these dics, likely out of white delrin, and then figure out where to weld them onto the frame..

Gotta do it..

Stunna

If anyone has any input on this, it would be much appreciated!

#106 ·
Willing to help out

EVERY SINGLE one of these race bikes has the same white disc crash protector discs. I need to figure out how to make these dics, likely out of white delrin, and then figure out where to weld them onto the frame..

Gotta do it..

Stunna

If anyone has any input on this, it would be much appreciated!
If you're talking about the ones that are positioned on the upper OEM radiator locations than maybe I can help out.
I'd be more than willing to draw them up and have them made if you can find the right material. That's the easy part and I would love to help you out if I could. Have to see the frame at that spot though in order to determine if you need a boss welded on or something.
Just drop me a PM and/or I can give you my ph#.

#26 ·
crash bobbins

Are there some of you track regulars that have done a racing cooling system conversion so you can utilize the bobbins in the same location as the factory guys? Looks like it involves complete plumbing re-do, oil cooling as well as water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.