Speedzilla Forums banner

the green is dead and the yellow is born

7K views 74 replies 40 participants last post by  pepe 
#1 ·
:rockon i finally laid the green to rest. i went with some metal flake yellow and will be keeping the honda theme, blk/yel. its a little blingy but all in all better than green. so as always there may be some one who doesnt like it but hey, tough shit right, its better than green, and no its not done yet still will be about a month before it gets the decals. i have to wait 2 weeks to color sand and put 2 more coats of clear on. to get that mile deep look, then the decals

DID I SAY I LIKE YELLOW???? AH YEAH:rockon :rockon

Attachments

See less See more
#55 ·
cheekybloke said:
Oh wow(,) I'm jealous(.) I wish I (had) no taste(.)
Before correcting jkburton's spelling errors maybe you should take a look at your own posts.

#57 ·
Don't you know that KY Jelly is inferior to other products?

I don't really want to get into a tit-for-tat gramatical exercise but one of my points is that your one sentence should be two.

#59 ·
Inside knowledge?:D

I wish (top/hetero, of course).:D

#61 ·
cheekybloke said:
I had 17 year old girlfriend five years ago only time I ever had to use it.:D :D

By the way don't ask call it a mid life crisis OK:banghead
I now have someone close to my own age I can hold a conversation with.

I try not to talk to women I'm only seeing for sex.........:rolleyes: It complicates things.

#68 ·
jkburton1s@semo.edu said:
where i come from your called a PEDAFILE!!!!! knew something was up with you . im done with this place. got pedafiles, profesional critics, people with phd's in language arts, hell what could be worse. im out so any more said i wont hear.
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you.

Also selling the bike after he completely phuked it up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-RC51-2001-Honda-RC51-Awsome-bike-5k-in-perf-parts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50006QQihZ011QQitemZ320040493202QQrdZ1

#70 ·
bladerunner said:
The best part of that auction: " she is very fast and handles like a cadilac"

and the quesiton that was asked and answered on the auction: Q:Hey, nice job of completely ****ing up what was probably a nice bike. $5000 for an opening bid?? You gotta be kidding me. Nice way to waste about $40... A:do be jealous ****er. you probably ride a piece of shit. your bike will never look this good. maybe you should keep you ****ing mouth shut since you probably...

#73 ·
jkburton1s@semo.edu said:
where i come from your called a PEDAFILE!!!!! knew something was up with you . im done with this place. got pedafiles, profesional critics, people with phd's in language arts, hell what could be worse. im out so any more said i wont hear.
As well as being an idiot, Jason Burton is also a liar and a thief. I made the mistake of sending him money for the radiator he advertised here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.