Speedzilla Forums banner

water in the gas tank

747 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  06rc 
#1 ·
every time it rains i get water in the gas. it turns a milk looking color. three times it has left me stranded. i checked my drains and overflow tubes all ok. someone mentioned that it maybe the gas cap. seal looks fine , i have a spare to put on incase. has anyone seen this before. i hear that honda had problems with the tank but cant verify it only rumors. some one please help me.

#4 ·
jkburton1s@semo.edu said:
every time it rains i get water in the gas. it turns a milk looking color. three times it has left me stranded. i checked my drains and overflow tubes all ok. someone mentioned that it maybe the gas cap. seal looks fine , i have a spare to put on incase. has anyone seen this before. i hear that honda had problems with the tank but cant verify it only rumors. some one please help me.
Water in your tank doesn't turn it a "milky" color. It doesn't even mix with the fuel and it settles to the bottom.

Sounds like someones either fucking with you, or jerking off in your gas tank......

Perhaps this explains you inability to pull 3rd gear wheelies............:woot:

#5 ·
Doh! Slam....forehead on the table!:rolleyes:

Rigor said:
Water in your tank doesn't turn it a "milky" color. It doesn't even mix with the fuel and it settles to the bottom.

Sounds like someones either fucking with you, or jerking off in your gas tank......

Perhaps this explains you inability to pull 3rd gear wheelies............:woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.