Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - Throttle question?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
raceghost
...commandeering a beer.

Send a message via MSN to raceghost
Throttle question?

Ok, so 2 weeks ago, I tightened my stock throttle cables, because I had lots of play in the throttle before it would actually start to feed gas. I tightened them up so the minute I turned the throttle, it would start to rev the motor. Of course I made sure not to tighten to much for steering play, etc. Question is, now it is loose again, but the cables are not loose.... . Is this a sign that my throttle handle is wearing out. Im not usre what to call the part, I heard someone talk about throttle cable funnel inside of the throttle on the handlebar, as though the grooves or plastic pieces may be wearing? Any takers?

...the "RACEGHOST" always hold's the record.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All thanks to the users on this forum and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

RG Skunkworks current mods: ...scrapped due to funding!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome