Speedzilla Forums banner

SP2Pilot Goldwing Heroics

4K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Ray Tsai 
#1 ·
Went for a ride this weekend with SP2Pilot and you wouldn't believe how he can handle that GOLDWING. He rode the wheels off that thing!!! My first real ride in more then a year (deployment) was great and very informative. I thank you guys and look forward to ride with you again.

#27 ·
Well now that I popped my cherry at Grattan a few weeks ago I'll have to start savin and planin for barber next year so I can meet all the people who make my days in the jail a little more bearable! By the way...I wi;; disclude myself from the lap time contest cause I will pull the young guy average Waaaaaaaayyyy down... My goal is to be in Mike wheelers novice group so I can look at the azz! LOL

#28 ·
sp2pilot said:
Well OT

If you would have shown up in Alabama you would have been included in just that. We spent many hours making the world get blurry. :D
Ah well my West Coast alter-ego , meeting up at Barber was/is not meant to be...:( Track days are not in my schedule , never have been , never will be...:eek: Chances are that day will happen right after you and Deputy get together to discuss the ' Asian ' influence on our daily lives...;) Happy Trails Glassman...:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.