Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - View Single Post - normal operating temperature??
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 06:31 PM
RVTMAVERICK
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Thumbs up Good Topic! Search Evans!

I just did a search- type in "evans" the topic is, engine ice vs. evans.

I felt that this was a good topic, because I learned about the evans, I had never heard of it before either! I was telling my brother about it and he said here check this out!!---Evans web-site, GOOD INFO.!
There is No Water in this stuff, it's boiling point is like 80deg. higher than regular coolant! Best of all, is this stuff works with 0- very low pressures!
So better for the hoses, rads. and what ever else!!
In about 1 month I am going to be checking my valves, so at that time, I am going to be buying the Evans then!
Check out there web-site! Awesome Information!
Peace Jeff
PS.There is like 3 kinds to chose from! Evans npg, evans npg+, evans NRG-something like that, Anyhow if your interested and you can't find the info. Let me know I'll get it for you. I am at work now so I have to go! Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRC51fatboy
yea i know 250 is way to hot. pulled over and let set fora few minutes, cooled right down. evans? what is that? i dont want to drag this into another coolant topic. ive always heard engine ice was great. next to water and water wetter.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome