Amputee actor in Boston bombing - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

Amputee actor in Boston bombing

Quote, "This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.
http://www.kaotic.com/media/pictures/f8b4e8bc6ce4b653ecac5442b556ee65.jpg
If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.

http://www.bbmisc.com/tempor/showthread.php?20697-Boston-Bombing-Actor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 03:24 AM

WTF is wrong with you people? These people have received severe trauma and people disrespect so much they make up this kind of bullshit!
What ever happened to human decency? These people are disgusting!

Dance monkey...entertain me...it's why I paid you.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 02:36 PM

If this doesn't get him/her/it perma-banned, nothing will.
Who the hell is running this forum?

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 03:24 PM

Katsung you're a seriously f*8ked up prick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 03:40 PM

When the fook will you learn to STOP FEEDING THE FOOKIN' TROLL??

(it worked on gaggy....)

-Semper Fi-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 05:40 PM

I use to work with a guy like katsung47. Everything was a conspiracy with this guy. But over the years he said strange things just to get attention and get people to talk about him or the subject. That's how some people get their rocks off. The best way to hurt katsung47 is not to responded anymore about this thread. Then no one is talking about this subject or him. People like him say stupid things just to get attention. If you pay no attention he will go away. After this post, do not reply anymore. He will eventually go away when he's not getting any attention. He's like a little child starving for someone to pay attention to him. Do not post anymore on this idiot's thread!
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-27-2013, 02:52 AM
I speed up for corners

Keep posting. Find that link - 10 things you should know about the Boston bombing
It's got that sniper involved who died at a gun range, who supposedly started the Violence Solves Everything group that were seen everywhere at the marathon
People should be objective to everything they see and hear fom tv aka lucifers dream box LOL

inbred sp1/sp2
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-30-2013, 01:25 PM

I know you are paranoid and think the government is going to get you. I hope they do.

2006 BMW HP2
2015 Triumph Rocket III Roadster

Sour grapes are a lesser man's fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Little Shop
The [fact] that the RC45 was a "relative failure" is what matters most...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 PM
I speed up for corners

Aw anytime you need a friend to talk to im here for ya buddy. Come on over and join me and katsung for a circle church

inbred sp1/sp2
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Balls View Post
I use to work with a guy like katsung47. Everything was a conspiracy with this guy. But over the years he said strange things just to get attention and get people to talk about him or the subject. That's how some people get their rocks off. The best way to hurt katsung47 is not to responded anymore about this thread. Then no one is talking about this subject or him. People like him say stupid things just to get attention. If you pay no attention he will go away. After this post, do not reply anymore. He will eventually go away when he's not getting any attention. He's like a little child starving for someone to pay attention to him. Do not post anymore on this idiot's thread!
Yeah but I'm not sure it matters. I'm not sure he ever reads anything. I'm not even sure he is a person. Does anyone recall him ever becoming involved in a discussion? It's like something/someone is posting cut and paste stuff without ever actually being there, like it's computer driven on autopilot. It's weird. It qualifies as spam, IMO. That's why I honestly don't understand why he/she/it hasn't been banned permanently. This is the biggest fail I've ever seen on this forum and I've been here too, too long. It makes me want to leave for good. I know that would make a few blank-shooting, misinformed ignoramouses happy (Frank, nero, corky...). Maybe then they can win an argument or two - but probably not three or four.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-12-2013, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizel View Post
WTF is wrong with you people? These people have received severe trauma and people disrespect so much they make up this kind of bullshit!
What ever happened to human decency? These people are disgusting!
Those who faked it are evil. Those defend it are disgusting. I don't shout slogan. I discuss with the fact.

Saudi man ran away in worn clothe.
--------------

AWARD-WINNING PHOTO: Man with torn cloths, but no sign of any cuts or wounds. Is this really possible?
--------------
This video may tell you how they could show you with torn clothes.

http://youtu.be/cwZv_fsXEes
Another cover up team? 1. A man gets up, pulls at / rips his shorts, then sits down again. What is his story?
2. The woman in black appears to take a photo of Bauman, then put her camera away, then start helping people. That seems odd to me.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 01:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to drsus
please ban this ****ing idiot already, seriously
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-01-2013, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Those who faked it are evil. Those defend it are disgusting. I don't shout slogan. I discuss with the fact.

Saudi man ran away in worn clothe.
--------------

AWARD-WINNING PHOTO: Man with torn cloths, but no sign of any cuts or wounds. Is this really possible?
--------------
Magic bomb had different function on people. If it “hurts” victim’s body, however severe it was, it saves their clothes. But if it torn the clothes, then it won’t touch your body, even without a scratch. Do you know why?
Here are two pictures of severely wounded people

Sydney corcoran was said having femoral artery rupture.

http://www.kaotic.com/media/pictures...42b556ee65.jpg

Double amputee Bauman

compare their clothes with above unhurt actors. Each team has its own mission. Some are to show you with torn clothes, some just prepare blood for "wounded". All have to be done in a short movement.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-01-2013, 01:24 AM

What's there to compare, I thought dbl amputee guy was an actor?

How can we use him in a comparison?

****ing retard, Darwin has plans for you.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 05:04 AM

sickening
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2013, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
What's there to compare, I thought dbl amputee guy was an actor?

How can we use him in a comparison?

****ing retard, Darwin has plans for you.
Pretty simple. Those who had worn clothes, their body hadn't been hurt. Those severly hurt, their clothes remaining untouched. (not for Bauman's pant otherwise its against common sense)

Where the blood came from. Bleeding lady.

http://imageshack.us/a/img248/43/img8721q.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7500/2013bostonmarathonafter.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img585/4041/63152320.jpg
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-30-2013, 12:20 AM Thread Starter

Boston woman caught on camera faking injury.
http://letsrollforums.com/boston-woman-caught-camera-t29645.html
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 01:54 AM Thread Starter

When the bomb exploded, there was a sound so loud that a lot of people covered up their ears with hands. The sound source was from mid-way of the building. you can see from some people's sight. But was it possible the bomber throwing a backpack(with pressure pot inside) into the air? Or from the midway of the building? I don't agree with this explanation. I think it was a sound produced by another party to distract public's attention so actor teams could do their job without being watched.
Quote:
, “Smith then offers up the theory that the explosion was in what he assumes to be a hotel, and that it could possibly have been the result of a gas leak in the kitchen. His confusion is entirely understandable given that there was a noticeable lack of any indication that there had been an explosion out on the pavement, including a serious shortage of visible victims. Smith then listens in as local Fox reporter Maria Stephanos talks with the anchor for the local Fox affiliate, who is identified only as Mike. Stephanos quickly dismisses the second blast as insignificant. She then goes on to say that the first blast did not occur at ground level, but rather midway up the building. Mike interjects, “So, Maria, again just to make this point, since you were right there, you’re saying from what you could see, it didn’t seem like the explosion happened on the ground but actually happened in the building?” To which Maria quickly responds, “Exactly, Mike, in the middle of a building. I was right there. I turned around and you saw the plume of smoke in the middle of the building.”
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OYvjnZW3A
(Youtube disabled)
Did you notice that pretty much all the people along the fence line who aren’t running away, beginning with the bald guy with sunglasses and continuing down to the guy in the red jacket and blue cap, are all looking in the same direction? And it’s not at the ground, where the bomb supposedly detonated and where all the alleged victims are laid out. No, they are all looking at a spot about midway up the building, above where all the fake victims are sprawled out. That’s a pretty strange coincidence, isn’t it?
So the bomb went off midway up the building, but it blew off everyone’s legs?! That doesn’t sound quite right. What does sound entirely plausible though is that a smoke bomb was detonated over the heads of the crowd, providing cover for the actors, in full wardrobe and make-up, to swiftly emerge from Lenscrafters to take up their positions on the pavement. And if that sounds crazy to you, blame Fox News. They’re the ones who reported it.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr118.html
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-28-2013, 12:55 AM Thread Starter

If you think Jeff Bauman and others were performing a stage show at finish line, then it was an organized crime done by the Feds. No others has such an ability to do that. A well organized operation would also set up a field office at finish line to monitor and command the bombing show. That field office likely was in the building to the bombing site where a distract sound was produced to turn away people's attention.
The following pictures also indicate that office had issued instruction to particular force at particular time.

police look up

undercover look up
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/lookingup3.jpg
Carlos looks up
Source : http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr118.html
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Keep people away from the criminal site. Only the Feds could take photo information.
They control the security, drove people – potential witnesses away. So their actors could perform without being watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJn6kz-nDhA&feature=player_embedded
http://youtu.be/kJn6kz-nDhA
go that way.

http://youtu.be/fvQKaKVJZls
turn to the right (smoking video )

http://youtu.be/SXQqWNC0-D8
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodomens97

This is a video I hadn't seen before, and it comes in from an angle starting from the corner of the first site, walking toward the actual "blast" site. It's very shaky and not very long, but if you watch it frame by frame, there's some interesting stuff happening from 0:29-0:32--some guys near the building hastily loading something purple into a black bag. The thing that really caught my attention, though, was the very end. When someone on the set noticed the person filming, he violently screams at him to "GET OUT OF HERE!"
http://letsrollforums.com/looking-across-bomb-site-t29641p3.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode