Oil - Page 4 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 271 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanST4 View Post
From your Blog link:
"Anyone who opposes the exploitation of America's massive energy treasures should be forced to live for a year without electricity and gasoline."

I just spent a week in a hard right Republican household. The thermostat was on 77 the whole time. Both my son and I agreed it was stifflingly hot. Constantly, there were twice the number of lights on that were needed to light any used living space. The garbage can was crammed with recyclables. The cars in the garage were both V8's. There were four TV's in the house. They insisted on running the water at night so the pipes wouldn't freeze up - and the temp outside was ony 30 degrees (and this is in a water-scarce area).

It's pretty clear to me who should go without electricity and fuel.

"Americans make up only 5% of the world's population and yet consume 20% of its energy! "
World Population Balance - - Population and Energy Consumption - sustainable world and US population - stabilization - reduce population growth sustainable environment

It's a wasteful nation. And a national embarrassment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 271 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 11:53 PM

Oil 15. Maintain the crisis until Iran war coming (1/15/08)

US economy takes a lot of advantage from Petro dollar. So when Iran abandons dollar as oil trading currency, it hurts dollar foundation significantly. To save the green back, the war on Iran is inevitable. The latest attempt to war on Iran was failed in August 2008. Next month, a financial crisis is created to save the dollar. The financial crisis push people to change the investment into cash - the dollar, and drives the dollar into a balloon - US bond. The Inside Group will keep that balloon until the Iran war break out.

I said so is out of a decision made by the President elect - Obama. He decides to let Bush's Defense Secretary - Robert Gates to stay in chair for one more year. It means the Inside group still wants to finish Iran war within a year. They keep that dollar balloon from popping until the war comes.

Robert Gates is a well selected neo-con follower, no other than Rumsfeld, Bush and Ashcroft. He has been chosen to command the Iran war of 2008 August which was failed to activate. No one is more familiar with that war project then him. No one will work better than him with that military official group inside Pentagon which developed the Iran war project. If Bush can't stay in President seat, Gates is the right person to stay for the war.

Barak Obama won the president election by his slogan "change". One important reason he won the campaign is because he said he opposes Iraq war. But when it touches the interest of the Inside Group, he has to obey. Pentagon is an area needs an utter "change", Obama reacts with "un change". He says he opposes Iraq war, because the bird is in hand already. It doesn't cost anything to do a lip service. But when his master gave an order, he will hug another war.

Politicians are picked up from the followers of the Inside Group. High ranking politicians have been all screened tier upon tier. They are all the same even though they sticking a different sign of donkey or elephant on their clothes. When people are tired of a white wolf, they gave you a black one. But on the core it's the same. Wolf won't change its habit to eat lamb.

There is a Chinese fable: Three for breakfast and four for super. It says a monkey keeper gave his monkey four nuts in breakfast and three for supper. Monkey felt hungry and protested. The keeper thought for a while than pretended compromise. He said, "OK, you win, I will give you three nuts in morning and four in the evening." Monkey thought it won because the keeper changed three into four for supper. So when Obama gives you four nuts for supper but three in the morning, do you think there is a change?
post #63 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-13-2012, 01:08 AM

585. A super 911 to justify Iran war (1/30/09)

To justify the Iraq war, the Inside Group activated a false flag terror attack in US: that's 911. To justify the coming Iran war, another false flag terror attack is inevitable. That terror attack, likely will be a nuclear bombing. The shock and awe would shake Americans' brain and push them to support another war just like what 911 had done to Americans. From 2007 to 2008, there were at least three attempts to start the Iran war.

I predicted the attempt of false terror attack in advance on all three. Now you people realize why the Feds close AOL homepage service, shut down MSN community groups and blocked me to post for months.

1. The most evident one: On 8/30/2007, a B-52 carried 6 missiles loaded with nuclear heads flied over US continent. I predict the date two days ago.

499. July plot (2) (7/28/07)
With my own observation, I have concluded that in July, Feds would frame a drug case, made a false flag "terror attack" to distract, and with which US would activate Iran war.

505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack.

2. Three months later, there was another attempt to attack secret nuclear facility by the impact of hijacked plane(s). The action date: around 11/25/07 the Thanks giving day. I predict it one week ago.

Re: 521. An air express lane for Iran war (11/18/07)

"the Pentagon will open unused military airspace from Florida to Maine to create "a Thanksgiving express lane" for commercial airliners"

My interpretation: "(in 911 case) All four planes left their original airway. Now if there is another 911 alike hijack, what will the crew of the planes do? They will do whatever they can do because they know otherwise it will be death. That may change the result of the original plot planned by the perpetrator. How to comfort the crew member when the plane is led to a different route? The best way is to convince them they are directed to a "Thanksgiving (or Christmas) express way." So there will be little time for crew member to re-act when the last moment comes. (At that time the plane is taken over by the auto-pilot system.)

3. 8/8/2008. Marked with (1) Olympic opening ceremony. (2) Russian invaded Georgia. (3) A massive armada headed to Iran. I speculated the date one month ago.

Re: "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)

Another time factor for Iran war is the Olympic Game in August. China has interest in Iran. He is an oil customer of Iran. Olympic Game could be an extortion chip for China's support in Iran war."

Now I say the next attempt to war on Iran is planed to activate within a year. It based on the fact that Obama let Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, to stay in chair for one more year. That the Inside group to prolong the financial tsunami by "orderly bankruptcy".

post #64 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-13-2012, 01:10 AM

Oh, not you again.
post #65 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated

Evan Leeson | Ethical Oil, the Sub-Prime Mortgage Scandal and The Next Great Generation
Quote:

We are living in difficult times. The ongoing economic crisis started by the 2008 Sub-Prime Mortgage Scandal has all of us thinking about our future. We are vulnerable to unethical appeals to our anxiety in the form of quick fixes and easy profits. The promise of "Ethical Oil" is the worst of these appeals.

Quote:
"the crisis was avoidable and was caused by: Widespread failures in financial regulation, including the Federal Reserve’s failure to stem the tide of toxic mortgages; Dramatic breakdowns in corporate governance including too many financial firms acting recklessly and taking on too much risk;

An explosive mix of excessive borrowing and risk by households and Wall Street that put the financial system on a collision course with crisis; Key policy makers ill prepared for the crisis, lacking a full understanding of the financial system they oversaw; and systemic breaches in accountability and ethics at all levels.“
Nothing makes it so hopeless as denial...
post #66 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
Worse are those that don't want to put work into viable alternatives because it is more expedient to get reelected and enjoy talking about denial more than alternatives, which they don't offer because they don't have. Hypocrites all. Those whose life revolves around complaining about what is when they speak from a moral high and obviously are intelligent, but instead of learning science and putting their intellect to use for the cause they espouse, they take philosophy and other soft studies and spend their life vomiting through their keyboard.
post #67 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Meatball's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
From your Blog link:
"Anyone who opposes the exploitation of America's massive energy treasures should be forced to live for a year without electricity and gasoline."

I just spent a week in a hard right Republican household. The thermostat was on 77 the whole time. Both my son and I agreed it was stifflingly hot. Constantly, there were twice the number of lights on that were needed to light any used living space. The garbage can was crammed with recyclables. The cars in the garage were both V8's. There were four TV's in the house. They insisted on running the water at night so the pipes wouldn't freeze up - and the temp outside was ony 30 degrees (and this is in a water-scarce area).

It's pretty clear to me who should go without electricity and fuel.

"Americans make up only 5% of the world's population and yet consume 20% of its energy! "
World Population Balance - - Population and Energy Consumption - sustainable world and US population - stabilization - reduce population growth sustainable environment

It's a wasteful nation. And a national embarrassment.
I have a name to drop. Al Gore. None can be more of a hypocrite.

Who drove to this "republican" household? You or your son who drives without auto insurance?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
”Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured…but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”- Ben Stein

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #68 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycstripes View Post
I have a name to drop. Al Gore. None can be more of a hypocrite.

Who drove to this "republican" household? You or your son who drives without auto insurance?
bold = funny man

Al Gore. Sorry, I've forgotten. Who is he?
You're living in the past in more ways than one.
post #69 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin-nut View Post
Worse are those that don't want to put work into viable alternatives because it is more expedient to get reelected and enjoy talking about denial more than alternatives, which they don't offer because they don't have. Hypocrites all. Those whose life revolves around complaining about what is when they speak from a moral high and obviously are intelligent, but instead of learning science and putting their intellect to use for the cause they espouse, they take philosophy and other soft studies and spend their life vomiting through their keyboard.
Some people back up what they say by educating themselves, shopping smart, changing old habits, making sacrifices, voting for change, supporting the change, backing the change, monitoring the change and petitioning retards to change...
post #70 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-25-2012, 10:14 PM

587. A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09)

For the false flag nuclear terror attack planed on 8/30/2007, there was a big pre-psychological propaganda. Here are some. It indicates that the heads of this country determined to nuke US citizens to justify an Iran war as early as May 2007.

Quote, "Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007
On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group desperately want to obtain nuclear devices and explode them in American cities, especially New York and Washington, D.C., FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III tells NewsMax.

http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Al-Qaida Plans Nuclear
Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities

NewsMax Wires

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke - but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/dayofislam/?PROMO_CODE=34BE-1"

From the news, we learned that:

1. The coming false flag attack would be a nuclear attack which would cause a big loss of lives. The shock and awe would big enough to justify another war when Bush became so notorious for the Iraq war.

2. The false flag would still be Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

3. The inside group targeted at 7 US cities. New York and Washington D.C. were among them.

The 8/30/2007 incident that a B-52 flew US continental with six missiles armed with nuclear head was a soured action. Six nuclear missiles not seven as original planed is because each wing of the B-52 can only install six missiles. The missiles in other wing, un armed, were gone through a security inspection to justify it passed routine safety check.

Washington D.C. was chosen to justify it was a "real terror attack". See, now the dead are not only ordinary people. So many high ranking politicians died too. (That's sad story for those obedient followers. They are sacrifice when the Inside group think it's a necessity. ) Of course, the core member of the plot would have happened been in somewhere else. Just like Bush was in a Florida school and Cheney was in a military base on 911. The following vacuum of disappeared law makers could justify a martial law carried out by the Feds.

New York was chosen because a lot of residents in that city, especially policemen and firemen, with their own experience, knew 911 was a false flag attack. It is a good chance to wipe out a large quantity of witnesses.

8/30/2007 B-52 incident was a big case. It alarms a lot of people. The same tactic obviously can't be used again. But to activate another war, a big justification is needed. Nothing is better than a WMD. Then where can the Feds find the source of the nuclear weapon? Pakistan.
post #71 of 271 (permalink) Old 01-25-2012, 11:33 PM

Blah, blah, blah...

blah, blah...
post #72 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 03:19 PM

Big drop in natural gas estimates

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/29/us...as-supply.html

"...-a drop of more than 40%."
post #73 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated

The 'stink tanks' are working late to coin some more slogans for the mindless drones who bark when 'tank' say speak...

Fresh air and water are just a joke to right wing idiots... They wont be happy until everyone has cancer and 'freedom' is a historical footnote in a sea of denials from lifeboat captains... in dresses.
post #74 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 05:34 PM

How many times have you heard conservatives say Obama is against drilling for oil? Have you ever looked up the facts?

U.S. Crude Oil Rotary Rigs in Operation (Number of Elements)

Republicans: lying is in their DNA.
post #75 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 05:42 PM

Lookie here...
Obama is quite the oil man. It's no wonder why the left hates him.
New Gulf of Mexico oil lease sale announced Summit County Citizens Voice
post #76 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated

From your link...

Global warming: Propaganda creates myth of disagreement Summit County Citizens Voice

Quote:
SUMMIT COUNTY — A long-running propaganda campaign to cast doubt on climate science has apparently worked to some degree.
On the one hand, there is near unanimous agreement among climate scientists that human-caused global warming is happening. But George Mason University researchers recently discovered that there is still a high degree of public confusion about the level of agreement among researchers.
About two-thirds of the respondents in a national survey said they either believed there is a lot of disagreement among scientists about whether or not global warming is happening (45 percent), that most scientists think it is not happening (5 percent)[our resident zilla bots], or that they did not know enough to say (16 percent). These respondents were less likely to support climate change policies and to view climate change as a lower priority.
What kind of pea sized brain must a denier have? What a cheap sell. Apparently, stink tanks with a long list of failed policy advice, lying press releases, hacking, slacking can easily tell morons lies, aquire their voice and vote: because?

The morons are more afraid than they are logical and more arrogant than conservative..
post #77 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 11:51 PM

Seriously, Gog, I mean seriously, I don't think deniers actually disbelieve MMGW. I think they engage in willful denial of fact out of simple stubourness motivated by politics and their own worship of materialism. Anyone who pays attention to science knows what's up. Christ, everything is melting, C02 levels are at historic highs, solar affects have been discounted, orbit and inclination don't match up with the rise in temps. There is no other explanation other than greenhouse gases.

Here's a good, easy to understand primer on the subject...not that Dan would read it.

Climate Change and Global Warming Causes - Koshland Science Museum

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 02-02-2012 at 12:02 AM.
post #78 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 06:11 PM

589. Regime change to control nuclear bomb of Pakistan (2/22/09)

Pakistan was Bush's ally in his eight years "war on terror". The military dictator, Musharraf, collaborated with US when he was the president of the Pakistan. Its intelligence, ISI, even helped the inside group in 911.

The head of Pakistan’s ISI, General Mahmud Ahmed, had ordered to wire $100,000 to the leader of 911 attack, Mohammed Atta through the hand of Omar Sheikh. This has been confirmed by the director of the FBI’s financial crimes unit, Dennis Lormel.

Quote, " Musharraf names 9/11 suspect as possible British asset
Fails to mention links to 9/11, ISI, CIA
By Devlin Buckley
© Copyright 2006,

http://fromthewilderness.com/members/102506_possible_names.php

Co-operation is convenient. It's easy to deny. To take the responsibility for a nuclear attack is quite different. It will be carved deep in history. Will Japanese forget Hiroshima? Musharraf's group was not that stupid. Obviously they wouldn't play that role.

When a follower became disobedient, what US would do? Replaces him with a puppet of its own. Then we saw on September 10, 2007, a deported opposition politician, Nawaz Sharif landed in Islamabad. But he was sent back to Saudi Arabia immediately. The resistance of Pakistan regime was fierce. Anyhow, the plot went on. Next month, another US asset - Benazir Bhutto - was sent to Pakistan. She was warned by a bombing to her car convoy on Oct.18 and finally was assassinated two months later when she likely would have won the president election of Pakistan. Here is a news:

Quote, "Bhutto's death a blow to US
By BobinWright and Glenn Kessler 12/28/07
Washington Post

Washington - For Benazir Bhutto, the decision to return to Pakistan was sealed during a telephone call from Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice just a week before Bhutto flew home in October."

How efficient it was. A big decision made just by a phone call. Be noticed the date of their return: Sharif flew back on 9/10. (Buhtto returned one month later.) It was only ten days from 8/30/07 - the day when a B-52 flew US continent with six nuclear missiles. And that nuclear terror attack plot went soured.

The effort of a regime change was going on covertly. Mosharraf stepped down one year later.

Quote, "US backed Musharraf resigns in Pakistan
By Jane Pertez 8/19/08
New York Times

Islamabad, Pakistan - Facing imminent impeachment charges, President Pervez Musharraf announced his resignation on Monday, after months of belated recognition by US officials that he had become a waning asset in the campaign against terrorism."

You may also have noticed the resignation date. It was too just ten days after 8/8/08 - a day marked with Olympic opening ceremony in China, Russia invaded Georgia and a massive armada of US, Britain and France headed for Iran. The day I said plotted for Iran war but went soured.

The timing accordance is not a coincidence. It indicates that the attempt for Iran war is urgent. When the main project went soured, a spare one immediately activated. That a false flag nuclear attack will be used to justify the war. The nuclear bomb this time will come from Pakistan.
post #79 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 08:35 PM

591. Driving Iran into a nuclear weapon trap (3/5/09)

Pakistan now goes the direction the US wants it to go. On 2/6, there was the news:

Disgraced Pakistan nuke scientist freed by court http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_nuclear_scientist

A secret pact granted freedom to Pakistan nuclear scientist, Abdul Qadeer Khan, who lived under house arrest for allegedly leaking atomic weapons secrets to Iran, North Korea and Libya. It is obviously releasing a bait for Iran. Now the freed nuclear scientist is able to go on with his proliferation mission if there is a buyer. Iran is a potential customer.

Does Iran want to own nuclear weapon? Yes, it does. Does Iran know the danger it faces if it develops atomic bomb? Yes, it does, too. Iran knows it may risk a possible military invasion from US. Then how did Iran solve this problem? To develop the program in Syria, I think. It was a smart strategy. But US won't let it go. So we see the story that Israel bombed a site in Syria in a raid on 9/6/2007. Both countries gave little information about the incident. Syria even denies it, leaves it a mystery. Seven months later, there was a later report:

Quote, "U.S. displays images used to justify Israeli attack on Syria
See as evidence of N.Korea collaboration on reactor
By David E. Sanger New York Times

Washington - The Bush administration released detailed photographic images Thursday to support its assertion that the building in Syria that Israel destroyed in an air-strike last year was a nuclear reactor built with years of help from North Korea."

I believe the nuclear reactor was built for developing nuclear weapon. Iran joined the project because it did not want to take the responsibility of developing nuclear weapon in its land. I had read a news said that after the bombing Iran had sent inspectors to check the ruin site. What surprised me was that North Korea was part of the Trojan Horse plot to frame Iran.
post #80 of 271 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Panigaliscious

Enjoy the video

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode