Fox = Fux - Page 7 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums  

Go Back   Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums > Misc / Off Topic Area > War Room

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfreeman View Post
At the risk of being labeled a racist (you know you want to), I have to ask - do you think the world would be a better place with a nuclear Iran? If not, what is your feel good solution?
Wouldnt it be smarter for those who wish to cause an action to explain where that action will put people in the future? You know the future? that state of being that hands you consequences. We all know, I presume, that once you declare war.. anything goes. Tell us Einstein, did all the predictions and promises come through in Iraq and Afghanistan?

You know that Iran is no Iraq or Afghanistan right? assume you know that, because you'd be too stupid to use a keyboard if you didnt. You know that post bombing revenge from them will come. While you bozos are claiming you bombed another 200,000+ men, women and children to death.. the survivors, and their friends, will live ONLY to destroy you. You are offering such wonderful freedom on this earth. I wonder how many good christians want to nuke the middle east.. most of them I'm sure. WHat a religion.

Tell us how a nuclear Iraq is any different than a nuclear Pakistan.

Please dont put the cart before the horse. We dont need any more promises, assurances or predictions from the right.. As you probably know, they've been a TOTAL disaster.
You cannot end bad leadership in Iran until you END the neocon, born again war mongering retards of America. Period.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #122 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA Wisconsin under duress
Posts: 2,733
Default

Please excuse giggy as he's a bit nervous today as his Giants are in the superbowl.

Relax giggy, nobody will nuke Iran and Iran won't nuke anybody. The liberals have it all in control. They'll trade oil for cocaine that obomba gets in Afganni and everyone will be happy.
__________________
02 998 La Strega Bella
Reply With Quote
  #123 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
Wouldnt it be smarter for those who wish to cause an action to explain where that action will put people in the future? You know the future? that state of being that hands you consequences. We all know, I presume, that once you declare war.. anything goes. Tell us Einstein, did all the predictions and promises come through in Iraq and Afghanistan?

You know that Iran is no Iraq or Afghanistan right? assume you know that, because you'd be too stupid to use a keyboard if you didnt. You know that post bombing revenge from them will come. While you bozos are claiming you bombed another 200,000+ men, women and children to death.. the survivors, and their friends, will live ONLY to destroy you. You are offering such wonderful freedom on this earth. I wonder how many good christians want to nuke the middle east.. most of them I'm sure. WHat a religion.

Tell us how a nuclear Iraq is any different than a nuclear Pakistan.

Please dont put the cart before the horse. We dont need any more promises, assurances or predictions from the right.. As you probably know, they've been a TOTAL disaster.
You cannot end bad leadership in Iran until you END the neocon, born again war mongering retards of America. Period.
Good thing Obama is making the war decisions for us. A good nonneocon like him surely won't put us in another war. I like the way you answered the question with another diatribe avoiding the issue. You either support Iran having nucs or you have some idea of what you think should be done and what the limit of intervention should be. Do you think negotiation and embargos are the limit and any military intervention should be avoided at any cost?
Reply With Quote
  #124 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2012, 07:16 PM
nero's Avatar
...clink...!
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin-nut View Post
Good thing Obama is making the war decisions for us. A good nonneocon like him surely won't put us in another war. I like the way you answered the question with another diatribe avoiding the issue. You either support Iran having nucs or you have some idea of what you think should be done and what the limit of intervention should be. Do you think negotiation and embargos are the limit and any military intervention should be avoided at any cost?
He's got a plan. He'll "wish" it away...
__________________
nero
'06 999
Reply With Quote
  #125 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default Misinformer Of The Year: Rupert Murdoch And News Corp.

Misinformer Of The Year: Rupert Murdoch And News Corp. | Media Matters for America

Quote:
When the hacking scandal caught fire this summer, Murdoch's Fox News did its best to downplay the salacious scandal, while Murdoch's Wall Street Journal worked hard to ignore its direct link.

On Fox's primetime opinion shows, hosts Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity appeared to have taken vows of silence in refusing to deal with the blockbuster story, a story at the normally enticing intersection of media and politics. From early July through mid-December, their shows aired a combined total of nearly 180 hours of original programming (or 10,800 minutes), and within those 180 hours they aired approximately eight minutes of Murdoch hacking coverage. Total. Eight minutes.

Even Fox News' media watchdog program bungled the huge, breaking hacking story as hosts admitted during a commercial break, captured on a video posted online, that they were intentionally avoiding the hot topic.

When Fox wasn't, at first, ignoring the story it was spinning madly on Murdoch's behalf, trying to shoo people away from the sorry spectacle with lots of misguided, nothing-to-see-here-people pronouncements. One contributor warned that any attempt to investigate News Corp. would be proof of a partisan agenda inside the White House, ignoring the fact that a Republican Congressman from New York had been among the first to urge the FBI to look into News Corp. (After much criticism, Fox's news shows ultimately did begin covering the story more extensively.)

At the Journal, editorial and opinion pages became home base for Murdoch's public relations push-back effort in America, as columnists rushed to their boss' defense by obfuscating the facts of the scandal and lashing out at their boss' critics.
False News.. nothing quite like it.. Not much difference between faux news and the State Syrian Network...Yay...
Reply With Quote
  #126 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
Misinformer Of The Year: Rupert Murdoch And News Corp. | Media Matters for America

False News.. nothing quite like it.. Not much difference between faux news and the State Syrian Network...Yay...
Ouch! That's quite a find, Gog. FUX is indeed as fair and balanced as a drunk Iatollah. An interesting read about this Sammon guy - hadn't heard about him. Propoganda is alive and well at FUX News.

BTW, my computer took a shit. I'm offline more than on these days. Frankly, I'm getting tired of technology.
Reply With Quote
  #127 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

Methinks if you bail... This place will be left to the "frogs of war".
ribbit

Lets give faux news(or Chris Wallace @ least) a little due:

He's definitely a fag...

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.
Reply With Quote
  #128 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
Default

Rick's a far right, bible-thumping homophobic bigot.
He's a systemic representation of what's sick about the Republican party.
What else is new?

The only voters he can win are the ones with similar problems.

I sincerely hope he gets the nomination.
Reply With Quote
  #129 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

The Associated Press: Staff at The Sun tabloid arrested in bribe inquiry
Quote:
Staff at The Sun tabloid arrested in bribe inquiry
By DAVID STRINGER, Associated Press 45 minutes ago
LONDON (AP)

Britain's biggest-selling newspaper was fighting to contain the damage after five employees at The Sun tabloid were arrested Saturday in an inquiry into the alleged payment of bribes to police and other officials.
Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., which owns the newspaper, said police had searched their homes and the group's London offices, potentially deepening the scandal over British tabloid wrongdoing.
The Sun's deputy editor Geoff Webster, picture editor John Edwards, chief reporter John Kay, chief foreign correspondent Nick Parker and reporter John Sturgis were those arrested, News International CEO Tom Mockridge said in a message emailed to staff.
Executives moved quickly to reject claims that Murdoch could decide to close down the newspaper. In July, he shuttered the 168-year-old News of The World tabloid amid public outrage when the extent of its phone hacking of celebrities, public figures and crime victims was exposed.
Denier's, profiteer's, warmonger's and hate's HQ is being exposed.

Bad people make good on false news. Standards, ethics, moroals, law and order.. all victims to these people.
Reply With Quote
  #130 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:41 PM
RockyMt's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: S.F.Bay Area
Posts: 5,440
Default

Well, as usual, gaggy and iq51 are the Mohammed Ali of answering a direct question, bob and weave, bob and weave......... Then gag will call everyone who doesn't agree with him stupid.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Semper Fi!


-Rocky-
__________________
ROCKYMT



Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Reply With Quote
  #131 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

Go search Fox news for some truth...
Search for heartland institute
Dont bother lazy idiots.. I did it and here are the results...
Quote:
0
Nothing on the Heartland Institute.. wow. Fvcking liars. Imbeciles. Retarded hillbillies. Greedy douchebags... Hang you heads in shame.. fools.

Reply With Quote
  #132 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
Go search Fox news for some truth...
Search for heartland institute
Dont bother lazy idiots.. I did it and here are the results...


Nothing on the Heartland Institute.. wow. Fvcking liars. Imbeciles. Retarded hillbillies. Greedy douchebags... Hang you heads in shame.. fools.

Koch-Funded Institute Hopes To Kids To be Climate Change Skeptics - YouTube
More misdirection so don't have to answer questions or provide viable solutions. You're just being another name calling keyboard jockey. You don't call people spick or nigger you call them neocons and a raft of other labels that to you is the same as a racist or biggot addressing those they don't like, only you hide behind the anonymity of a computer. You're far worse than anyone here calling you names beause you truly think yourself superior because you can waste your day cutting and pasting links to other people's ideas. You can't think for yourself to a point where you can see the positive and negatives aspects of any debate and consider a middle ground where people actually can coexist. That must be too boring for you.
Reply With Quote
  #133 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2012, 12:49 AM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin-nut View Post
More misdirection so don't have to answer questions or provide viable solutions.
Heheh.. take your time.. What are you saying?

You're just being another name calling keyboard jockey.
Its a War Room.. Did you have different notion?

You don't call people spick or nigger you call them neocons and a raft of other labels that to you is the same as a racist or biggot addressing those they don't like, only you hide behind the anonymity of a computer.
I'm not hiding Mr. TeaBagger...

You're far worse than anyone here calling you names beause you truly think yourself superior because you can waste your day cutting and pasting links to other people's ideas.
A few minutes a day is all I afford your sorry ass...

You can't think for yourself to a point where you can see the positive and negatives aspects of any debate and consider a middle ground where people actually can coexist. That must be too boring for you.
Hey moron.. You being wrong and you 'crew' lying their asses off is NOT the 'other' side of a debate.. It's a massive, soulful, spiritual Fail for yo and yours. Nothing to debate. I know you know this...

I'm still waiting for your 'peer review' exploits.. do show us..
Reply With Quote
  #134 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
Hey moron.. You being wrong and you 'crew' lying their asses off is NOT the 'other' side of a debate.. It's a massive, soulful, spiritual Fail for yo and yours. Nothing to debate. I know you know this...

I'm still waiting for your 'peer review' exploits.. do show us..
Fox news would have no viewers if it were not for MSNBC, NBC, CBS, PBS, ABC, and CNN.

Besides I watch FBN not regular Fox News. I especially like Judge Napolitano, he's a badass in my book. Power to the people baby.

As for the peer review I just finished another 30 for January. You see in medicine a peer review is simply an objective review of a colleague's case to determine if a significant mistake was made. I never claimed I reviewed basic research articles but maybe you jumped to some conclusion that was never stated. Like you have never done that before right?
Reply With Quote
  #135 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2012, 12:30 AM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin-nut View Post
Fox news would have no viewers if it were not for MSNBC, NBC, CBS, PBS, ABC, and CNN.

Besides I watch FBN not regular Fox News. I especially like Judge Napolitano, he's a badass in my book. Power to the people baby.

As for the peer review I just finished another 30 for January. You see in medicine a peer review is simply an objective review of a colleague's case to determine if a significant mistake was made. I never claimed I reviewed basic research articles but maybe you jumped to some conclusion that was never stated. Like you have never done that before right?
Never!

Leave it to a comic to give us some truth...

Newsmangled: ?Fox News is like a lying dynasty,? Stewart says - thestar.com

Quote:

“To give you a simple, though slightly extreme, example, an ill-informed person wouldn’t be able to name the president, but a misinformed person would think he was a Kenyan,” wrote one in reply to PolitiFact, referring to the lie that Barack Obama was not born in the United States.
On his Tuesday show, Stewart addressed his apparent misstatement.
“I defer to their judgment and I apologize for my mistake,” he said. “To not do so would be irresponsible.
If I were continue to make such mistakes and misstatements, and not correct them, especially if each and every one of those statements happened to go in one very particular direction on the political spectrum, well that would undermine the very integrity and credibility that I work so hard to pretend to care about.”
Nothing patriotic or religious about willful ignorance. Kinda the opposite. Rupert Murdoch and the Sharia Saudi bring you lies about America.. go figure.


This nonsense applies to science and history and law with this kind of idiotic thinking...Goons.
Reply With Quote
  #136 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
Never!

Leave it to a comic to give us some truth...

Newsmangled: ?Fox News is like a lying dynasty,? Stewart says - thestar.com

Nothing patriotic or religious about willful ignorance. Kinda the opposite. Rupert Murdoch and the Sharia Saudi bring you lies about America.. go figure.


This nonsense applies to science and history and law with this kind of idiotic thinking...Goons.
I'll bet you like John Stossel and a few others on Fox. Juan Williams. The Judge. Krauthammer is a genius. Imus in the morning. Fox/FBN have a lot good to offer. I never watch Hannity or even O'Reilly. I used to watch MSNBC to see what Keith O had to say just to see what someone truly fair and balanced had to say. Rachel Madcock just scares the shite out of me though, like Keith O cut off his schlong and spoke through a lifelike puppet modeled after the perfect stereotype of a lesbian.
Reply With Quote
  #137 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2012, 03:00 AM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin-nut View Post
I'll bet you like John Stossel and a few others on Fox. Juan Williams. The Judge. Krauthammer is a genius. Imus in the morning. Fox/FBN have a lot good to offer. I never watch Hannity or even O'Reilly. I used to watch MSNBC to see what Keith O had to say just to see what someone truly fair and balanced had to say. Rachel Madcock just scares the shite out of me though, like Keith O cut off his schlong and spoke through a lifelike puppet modeled after the perfect stereotype of a lesbian.
I am not a TV guy. But I can clearly see you are.
Reply With Quote
  #138 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/wo...er=rss&emc=rss

Quote:
LONDON — The officer leading a police investigation into Rupert Murdoch’s British newspapers said on Monday that reporters and editors at The Sun tabloid had over the years paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for information not only to police officers but also to a “network of corrupted officials” in the military and the government.
People who follow, promote and spew Faux News are more like the British who fought to keep telling Americans what to do and think and pay.. oh, It's just that they were not Americans yet because it was BEFORE the revolutionary war ...

Fuax News Patriots? Ya these yankoffs would be good BRITISH patriots circa: 1775...

Faux news.. about as 'American' as the king and queen...just sayin..

American Revolutionary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote
  #139 (permalink)  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Gog's Avatar
Gog Gog is offline
Naturally Exasperated
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Default

James Murdoch steps down as head of News International | The Cutline - Yahoo! News

Quote:
In a statement, the elder Murdoch said James would "continue to assume a variety of essential corporate leadership mandates, with particular focus on important pay-TV businesses and broader international operations." And James Murdoch added in a statement: "As deputy chief operating officer, I look forward to expanding my commitment to News Corporation's international television businesses and other key initiatives across the company."
Translation: "As long as we have so many gold fish saluting guppies to hose down with lies.. we will continue to poison the well of truth, knowledge, learning and understanding"... Thanks you adorable, loveable, gullible dip shits, for all your blind, lemming like followings!
Reply With Quote
  #140 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
Default Fair and Balanced?

The Saudi Prince and Fox News

"Rupert Murdoch confirmed that a call from a Saudi Prince had resulted in a change in how the Fox News Channel covered the Muslim riots in France in 2005. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, a significant investor in News Corporation, told Murdoch he objected to highlighting the Muslim role in the riots. Murdoch said the change was made after it was determined that there was a Catholic role in the riots."

What Catholic role?


http://www.aim.org/aim-report/pro-mu...-news-channel/

"Should Fox News register with the State Department as a foreign agent–an agent of Saudi Arabia?"
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
2011, Speedzilla.com, Inc