Tea Partyers - Page 26 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums  

Go Back   Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums > Misc / Off Topic Area > War Room

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Naturally Exasperated

A 'news' network actively organizing a protest against the government... Completely clueless teabaggers...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post

A 'news' network actively organizing a protest against the government... Completely clueless teabaggers...

I don't think Barney Frank agrees with your assessment of the Teaparty....and trust me, he knows a lot about teabagging.

Breitbart.tv Barney Frank: ‘Tea Party Has Been Much More Effective Than Occupy’
Old 02-17-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Why Fox News isn't news - YouTube

And rachael mad cow and msnbc are "balanced"? You, little girl are fookin' clueless. Carry on though, you're funnier than what's currently on TV.

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Old 02-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Yeah.. that is amazing.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:09 PM

As always gag, yer cut 'n paste skills are remarkable, original thoughts.....not so much.
How's the weather in N.Y.?

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Naturally Exasperated

JOHN D. WOLF: GOP?s tea party influence would not resonate with the original Tea Party - Post-Tribune

Quote:
t is easy to forget history when you want to make a point. The influence of today’s tea party movement in the Republican Party seems to be coming to an end, maybe none too soon. The Founding Fathers were not the privileged class of the American Revolution. It is easy to credit John Hancock, John Adams or James Otis. In fact, the Boston Tea Party was the work of the underclass, the patriots, the craftsmen, the mechanics, which today would be the unions. The movement today missed the point.
Quote:
Hewes was discovered in western New York as the last survivor of the Tea Party. He had come to represent all the journeymen mechanics, the men who had been labeled “mobs.” They separated themselves from the privileged property owners who alone had the right to vote. Young points out they were the foot-soldiers of the American Revolution. They were the proud and angry poor.
Today the tea party movement has come to represent corporate money power funding the radical right wing of the GOP and dictating its policies.
I am pretty sure as well padre.. The original Tea Partiers would strangle the tea baggers... as a patriotic, dutiful act of mercy to the United States of America.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 AM
Meatball's Dad

Quote:
JOHN D. WOLF: GOP?s tea party influence would not resonate with the original Tea Party - Post-Tribune

I am pretty sure as well padre.. The original Tea Partiers would strangle the tea baggers... as a patriotic, dutiful act of mercy to the United States of America.

What would anyone from the Left know about Duty or Mercy or Charity for that matter?

Rocky, the weather in NY is decent. Glad I am not shoveling like last winter. By this time last year I couldn't locate my lawn.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
www.OATHKEEPERS.ORG
Old 02-18-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:

The original tea partiers wanted England to fvck off. The current tea party movement wants our government to leave them the fvck alone. Really that big a difference? Lower tax and less government intervention as a goal is somehow a negative to you? How about state's rights? Is big overbearing government causing displeasure to million of it's citizens such a foreign idea? Do you just drink what your gubment is serving? Dig up the whole fvcking country for oil sands? Why can't Americans voice displeasure over big government?
Old 02-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin-nut View Post
The original tea partiers wanted England to fvck off. The current tea party movement wants our government to leave them the fvck alone. Really that big a difference?
Worlds of difference.. I cannot 'debate' you if you dont know your history or you have replaced it with Sarah Palin's Paul Revere nonsense that you guys seem to thrive on.

Lower tax and less government intervention as a goal is somehow a negative to you?
You dont know the difference between taxation for overseas royalty, cruelty and stupidity and taxation to pay your fvcking bills for fvcking up your country with your stupid, failed fvcking nonsense? Again, you deny your culpability and responsibility.. no surprise there. Apples and oranges, unless you think like Palin & Co. I am sure you can see England from your abridgement to nowhere.

How about state's rights? Is big overbearing government causing displeasure to million of it's citizens such a foreign idea? Do you just drink what your gubment is serving? Dig up the whole fvcking country for oil sands? Why can't Americans voice displeasure over big government?
I dunno twinnut.. You said dick all for eight years except to sing praise for neocons... If your 'new and improved' great oppressor is reelected.. shouldnt you guys maybe just stfu?
Old 02-19-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
I dunno twinnut.. You said dick all for eight years except to sing praise for neocons... If your 'new and improved' great oppressor is reelected.. shouldnt you guys maybe just stfu?
When did I ever sing Bush' praise? More talk out your ass about things you like to assume. Boring dude. I did not vote for Bush out of principle. The only Bush I would ever vote for is Jeb. You pigeonhole everybody for some reason, a testament to your lack of original thinking. You might as well tryout to take over for Keith Olberman when he finally decides to quit being a frontman for the Dic N Cunt crowd.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
When did I ever sing Bush' praise? More talk out your ass about things you like to assume. Boring dude. I did not vote for Bush out of principle. The only Bush I would ever vote for is Jeb. You pigeonhole everybody for some reason, a testament to your lack of original thinking. You might as well tryout to take over for Keith Olberman when he finally decides to quit being a frontman for the Dic N Cunt crowd.
Show us your objections! Show us!
Old 02-20-2012, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Show us your objections! Show us!
Show me yours and I'll show you mine. What is this preschool. What do want my personal Watergate tapes? For Christ's sake grow up. Sorry I have only been posting on the Internet a couple years. I did not realizes bullshitting for ten years somehow supersedes anyone else's personal convictions.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
Show me yours and I'll show you mine. What is this preschool. What do want my personal Watergate tapes? For Christ's sake grow up. Sorry I have only been posting on the Internet a couple years. I did not realizes bullshitting for ten years somehow supersedes anyone else's personal convictions.
Heheh..

Its simple stuff really. Your reaction is a bit 'preschoolish'. I asked you to show me your history of objection to the litany of right wing failures in this world.. You obviously cannot. We have witnessed here... people who say one thing one day and another the next: ad nauseam. Most of the people who have their idiotic statements disproved and posted back into their faces.. well.. they exit.. stage left.

Something to do with NEVER wanting to admit a mistake change their idiotic position based on new evidence, discovered facts, research, investigations uncovering fraud etc.

So, what are you on about? You a 'teapartier' or what?
Old 02-20-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Heheh..

Its simple stuff really. Your reaction is a bit 'preschoolish'. I asked you to show me your history of objection to the litany of right wing failures in this world.. You obviously cannot. We have witnessed here... people who say one thing one day and another the next: ad nauseam. Most of the people who have their idiotic statements disproved and posted back into their faces.. well.. they exit.. stage left.

Something to do with NEVER wanting to admit a mistake change their idiotic position based on new evidence, discovered facts, research, investigations uncovering fraud etc.

So, what are you on about? You a 'teapartier' or what?
I am not a registered or voting anything. Not a teapartier although I don't think a lot of their basic ideas are bad. A and always will consider myself a fiscal conservative and social liberal. If you can balance the two than you never have to look in the mirror and wonder what your doing wrong.

I am in whatever party of people who:
Pay taxes without lying.
Paid most of their own way through college with three jobs.
Never had a debt I couldn't pay off in cash if I chose.
Raises their children to excel in school or qt least try hard at everything.
Turns up the thermostat in summer and down in winter.
Mow their own goddamn grass and wash my own cars.
Doesn't believe half truths based on current knowledge or extrapolate future trends based only on current data.(doesn't work with the stock market either)
Wants to give off the lazy or poor people free shite as long as the budget is fvcking balanced.

I guess maybe I am becoming a little more libertarian as time goes by but I am not going to declare jus yet. Turn on FBN and listen to the Judge a while. Tell me what he says that an honest man, at least one who believes in the constitution, would consider wrong.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
I am not a registered or voting anything.
You're not voting?

Not a teapartier although I don't think a lot of their basic ideas are bad.
They, basically, want to do to America's government what Romney did to American businesses with Bain Capitol... but worse. The only thing a church has the key to is the sit house. They want to teach junk science. They want to ignore the environment, teach children lies, defer personal and collective responsibility, discriminate against a host of cultures, traditions and personalities.

They enjoy and
promote fairy tale science and religions in manners identical to Sharia laws of other nutjob nations.They said squat during the years America's elections were stolen and the country was ridden into the ground by neocon crazy hypocrites and then popped up, post election loss, to blame everyone else but themselves...

I dont see what is to like? I feel they embarrass the white race and are a pathetic testement to personal responsibility and truth..

A and always will consider myself a fiscal conservative and social liberal. If you can balance the two than you never have to look in the mirror and wonder what your doing wrong.

One must ALWAYS wonder what on eis doing wrong or right.

I am in whatever party of people who:
Pay taxes without lying.
Paid most of their own way through college with three jobs.
Never had a debt I couldn't pay off in cash if I chose.
Raises their children to excel in school or qt least try hard at everything.
I'm with ya on these.
Turns up the thermostat in summer and down in winter.
?
Mow their own goddamn grass and wash my own cars.
Doesn't believe half truths based on current knowledge or extrapolate future trends based only on current data.(doesn't work with the stock market either)
I think you mean you dont believe in AGW. (?)

Wants to give off the lazy or poor people free shite as long as the budget is fvcking balanced.
I think I know what you mean.

I guess maybe I am becoming a little more libertarian as time goes by but I am not going to declare jus yet. Turn on FBN and listen to the Judge a while. Tell me what he says that an honest man, at least one who believes in the constitution, would consider wrong.
I love the American Constitution. Much more than I love ANY holy book. People(like Bush & Co.) soiled it.. and called it a "god damned piece of paper) Teabaggers said nothing. NOTHING! All the pseudo 'libertarians' standing by while American foreign policy became Nazi foreign policy.. not a peep except to cheer-lead... And.. guess what? They're still cheerleading for jesus bombs...whilst claiming they care about the 'sanctity' of human life.. yeah right.

They are always talking less government but salivating to impose christian bullshite religion and insanity into the lives of people who want to be free and true. Crazy.. batshit crazy,, Sanatorium 'I mean Jihad' crazy...
Old 02-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Easily Illusioned

Quote:

Afghans protest burning of Koran at U.S. base - The Washington Post

"We want them out of our country now," said Zmari, 30, a protester who has a shop near Bagram.
"We Afghans don't want these Christians and infidels, they are the enemy of our soil, our honor and our Koran," said Haji Shirin, one of the protesters at the heavily fortified compound, which is home to 30,000 foreign troops and civilians.
"I urge all Muslims to sacrifice themselves in order to pull out these troops from this soil."
President Karzai's office condemned the incident and said the president had appointed a delegation of senior clerics to investigate how it occurred.
"Based on initial reports, four copies of the holy Koran have been burned and the holiest values (of Islam) been degraded," a statement from Karzai's office said.
The Afghan Taliban also strongly condemned the incident.
"Since the invasion of Afghanistan by the animal Americans, this is almost the 10th time that they have degraded the holiest values of Muslims," said Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid in an emailed statement.

Afghans vent fury over Koran burning, U.S. apologizes | Reuters

Yeah.. that is amazing.
Yeah.. sure is.

Last edited by Iceman_JD; 02-21-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_JD View Post
Yeah.. sure is.
Talibaggers...
Old 02-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Easily Illusioned

Quote:
Talibaggers...
Communists in America...
Old 02-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Easily Illusioned

Quote:

Afghans rescue 41 child suicide bombers | News24

Kabul - The Afghan government said on Monday that police had rescued 41 children from becoming suicide bombers as they were about to be smuggled across the mountains into Pakistan.
Interior ministry spokesperson Sediq Sediqqi told a news conference that the children aged six to 11 had been released on February 15 from the clutches of four insurgents in eastern Kunar province.
He told AFP their families "were fooled by terrorists", who promised to send them to seminaries in Pakistan where they would be "brainwashed" and "prepared for suicide bombings against Afghan and international troops in Afghanistan".

Yeah.. that is amazing.
Yes it is..
Old 03-01-2012, 05:17 PM

Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Announce Results Of Investigation Into Obama's Birth Certificate

"The 79-year-old Republican sheriff has declined to offer clues to what the probe may have found - but defends his need to spearhead such an investigation after nearly 250 people connected to an Arizona tea party group requested one last summer."

"Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship, and Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate in April in an attempt to quell citizenship questions. Courts also have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue. Of late, the president's re-election campaign has poked fun at it, selling coffee cups with a picture of the president's birth record."

Hah, hah. What a joke these freaks are.
Come on, Joe. Tell us what you found.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement