Right-Wing perverts - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums  

Go Back   Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums > Misc / Off Topic Area > War Room

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 01:09 AM

Default Perverts and Miscreants

In keeping with his conservative, family values platform, outspoken CHRISTIAN/REPUBLICAN California assemblyman, Mike Duvall, managed to add to his ilk's septic form of morality and two-faced hypocrisy by doing the following:

Assemblyman Mike Duvall resigns after his sex comments are broadcast -- latimes.com

Will they ever learn?
No.

Look for a Glen Beck or Bill O'Reilly story next...or maybe more good old Newt.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.

Last edited by Area 51; 11-22-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Nice Member

Both sides of the fence are pretty dirty.

http://www.onlinepaddock.com/

http://www.hardpartsjapan.com/
Old 09-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Dr. Carbon

I always thought it was rather pointless to go after people if they slipped up diong somethig that involved their personal life. Dude was probably just shooting the shit with some boys (not that I'm defending him or even heard of him to this day...)

Prime example is Spitzer (sp?), he was the only one with enough balls to ever do anything about the BS on wall street, and now look where he is... Shit he did and the way he did it aint right by any means.... but he was one to actually get work done... I guess you just have to be smart enough to keep your nose clean... or not get caught, which ever works for you....
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 AM
Panigaliscious

If your day job includes preaching to the masses (either through the pulpit or assembly podium) about the evils of people's behavior, like or not your behavior is relevant.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:13 AM

same schmidt different day, I find if someone crys and whines real loud about a certain subject chances are they are doing it!! Usually it should be none of our business, but it seems he got his rocks off by a lobbyist for a vote! But as usual too stupid to keep his mouth shut!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:48 PM

Well, at least he didn't KILL her (ala the kennedy clan) or do it in the Oval Office, but I guess Pervert Progressives get a pass in your world..........

-Rocky-

CLINK!

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Old 09-11-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfromsc View Post
Both sides of the fence are pretty dirty.
But one side has made a living out of selling itself as THE family values representative. That is the point. As usual, the people who blow their own horn are the ones who have the weakest horn. Sister Sarah is another example. The lying bitch will twist anything to look good. But Mike Duvall takes it to another level. Damn bad he didn't make it to Washington so everyone would get an eyefull of what "family values" really means. Isn't it about time they drop that ill-conceived and totally inappropriate term? Really!
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:36 PM

So lemme get this straight, Republicans expousing "family values" are like democrats speaking of "defending our nation"?

-Rocky-

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Old 09-12-2009, 02:31 AM
...clink...!

Rocky,
give it up...there are NO brain cells left there after decades of vaporizing.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:51 AM

I was wondering what that echo was when gag sticks his tongue in 51's ear....

-Rocky-

Old 09-12-2009, 12:35 PM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post

-Rocky-
clink, clink !
Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Rocky,
+1.....
Old 09-14-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Rocky,
I'll say it again...since you don't listen.
Pot does NOT kill brain cells. But alcohol does.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post

-Rocky-
That's just great. You think gag is in my ear why? Because nero's tongue is up your ass? I'm confused.
(put a smiley here because so many nanny twits will see this and think it's serious - get a life fellas)
Old 09-14-2009, 10:29 PM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
I'll say it again...since you don't listen.
Pot does NOT kill brain cells. But alcohol does.
HTF would you know ?

Marijuana May Shrink Parts of the Brain - US News and World Report

Explains a lot about you nutroot.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:30 PM
...clink...!

cLINK !
Old 09-14-2009, 10:52 PM

I remember (believe it or not) hearing this report on the radio. I also remember hearing Dr. Edel say it was interesting but taken on it's own meant very little. As usual, these kind of reports are based on people who do extreme amounts of pot from an early age onward. It's common sense that overdoing anything will lead to problems (five joints a day for ten years is overdoing it, IMO). Practice the same type of behavoir with alcohol and you'd be dead long before the pothead even forgot where his keys are. See friend, you need to look beyond the hype, consider the nuances, beware who is producing the report, and weigh that against the benefits. If you can't control your use then don't use it. If you like being sober all the time then stay sober all the time. Personally, I don't see how this report has any bearing on someone who is stoned approximately four percent of the day. Again you are comparing apples to cowpies for the sake of having an arguement.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
...clink...!

You remember ?
HAH ! Are you sure ???
Old 09-15-2009, 02:52 AM

John Edwards,, white courtesy phone, a call from morals........(or his wife, suffering with terminal cancer......)

Oh, I'm sorry was someone discussing MORALS?

-Rocky-

Old 09-15-2009, 09:35 PM

Got real quiet in here all of a sudden, gee, I hope I didn't hurt someones feelings............

-Rocky-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement