Global Warming - Page 104 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums  

Go Back   Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums > Misc / Off Topic Area > War Room

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 11:40 PM

Aole51:
did you smoke today?
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
Aole51:
did you smoke today?
Look, old man with dementia, I don't smoke. Capiche?

And learn how to spell Hole. Ever thought about a GED?
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:22 AM
Naturally Exasperated

New Report Provides Update on Recent Climate Changes - NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

A typical ding-a-ling:

"Those NASA communist bastards are at it again. Liberal earth huggers and their 'intellectual' ideas. Some of their colleagues think we're stupid right wingers so lets just manufacture doubt and throw out reality and prudence in retaliation".

Old 12-13-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!

"McIntyre" rambling drool from an oil and mining company hack, yeah, that'll be "unbiased"... and shamelessly propagated by a Denierbot of a mindless blogger Denier who sucks the wrong end of the Hockey-stick.

Don't you people ever get tired of happy-clapping for your totally debunked shills, all the same, and all utterly faulty ?

Luckily, because we still live in societies where Reality isn't yet banned or owned by your masters, you can be easily debunked. Like your happy-clapping blogger was.

"Finally, there’s the issue of funding. Your “Climate Money” article (which had very little to do with climate, incidentally) … I’m sorry, but this is where things go completely off the rails. Are you perhaps suggesting that the banks were considering an ETS when Hansen released his seminal 1981 paper? It’s a little difficult to see a link! (and if you’ll excuse me for saying it, the lag of interest in carbon trading behind AGW research is far more meaningful than the lag of [CO2] behind temperature in the ice cores!) It’s also a little odd in that most climate scientists aren’t pushing a cap-and-trade scheme (since it’s wide open to abuse.)

Likewise, considering that plenty of research funds were allocated to climate science by the anti-AGW Bush administration, it’s a little hard to see a link between grants and some grand government agenda. (The reason, of course, is that grant funding is not (yet) controlled by the government of the day, but by panels of scientists. Which is just as well for my own research, since it wouldn’t interest the government one bit!) If government ideology was really behind the climate science funding, you’d think those governments would have been a little more prone to action over the last ten years! And as for climate scientists having “whole PR departments” …!! I’m sorry, but this isn’t being sceptical, this is being paranoid."
Owen.

If you were only capable of doing just some simple research, instead of hanging off every sly, spun word in the vacuous emptiness of the Denierosphere.

Here, the happy-clappers.

"Sources: Loehle 2007, Haung and Pollack 1997, See co2science.org for all the other peer reviewed studies to go with every orange dot on the map. McIntyre & McKitrick 2003 and 2005, and update, Mann et al 1998, Briffa 2006, read McIntyre at climateaudit.com, see “ClimateGate”, and Monckton “What Hockey Stick” (Science and Public Policy Institute paper)"

Uh oh. Shillville University, Morontopian Climate Denial Study Department, proudly bought to you by Exxon, "Oils well for a hockey-stick profit graph !"
Huang and Pollack corrected their errors, but the shills forget this.
Co2 Science.org. Can you say "Exxon" ?

ExxonSecrets Factsheet: Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change

As for the other shills....well, say "Exxon" again.

Steve McIntyre - SourceWatch

Craig Loehle - SourceWatch

Christopher Monckton - SourceWatch

Ha ha ha ha ha !! Good lord.

You trot like a good sheep, Nero, behind these sinister, spinning people.

Heartland Institute - SourceWatch
Old 12-13-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
New Report Provides Update on Recent Climate Changes - NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

A typical ding-a-ling:

"Those NASA communist bastards are at it again. Liberal earth huggers and their 'intellectual' ideas. Some of their colleagues think we're stupid right wingers so lets just manufacture doubt and throw out reality and prudence in retaliation".

Jeez, Gog. You should know that NASA are just two guys in a shed with a computer making up pretty graphs to fool the World into surrendering to the NWO who want us all to live in caves after giving away all our money to people who, uh, live in caves.

Dude, you should trust those nice men from the oil companies who say AGW is all a hoax and a scam, after all, surely they know more than those two NASA guys in their shed with those pollution-creating satellite thingies, and all those cheating, lying scientists, every single serious, peer-reviewed one on the planet, who are trying to trick us because they like the idea of researching in a cave.

Get with the happy-clapping, Gog.

This is your last warming.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
Look, old man with dementia, I don't smoke. Capiche?

And learn how to spell Hole. Ever thought about a GED?
Naah, Aole just rolls off the lips so naturally. It's so simple and appropriate.
And an MBA univ Wisc fyi.
How bout you. Undergrad at the Bob Marley school of thc?
Old 12-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
Le Kiwi: Get with the happy-clapping, Gog.
Pathetic sources, agendas and proclamations. It's poisonous reading. I ventured into the lying abyss yet again to find these 'credible sources' that seem to drive Nero and friends over the cliffs of reason and truth. I'd be embarrassed to call them my sources. Have a cigarette ding-a-lings..and make sure to exhale in your kid's faces...

It'd be one thing if we were talking how to cut a cake or where to plant a flower. Sadly, we're talking issues of survival, continued existence and the quality of it. We're talking habitat for all god's creatures and a glorious evolution over periods of time not yet contemplated by ignorant hillbillies and charlatan profiteers. Perhaps they will never contemplate these things.. oh fvcking no.
We dont see this gravity reflected or tempered in the relentless dogma, lies and stupidity coming out of these mindless fib and fabrication factories. Dumb asses.

They are on intellectual welfare. We cant ban them it seems. Cant fire them. Nobody cuts them off because they have reserves from the days of physical, spiritual and financial tyranny... They have an inherited position in the collective and they intend to whine and screech their failed policies until they are bred out by educated and intelligent immigrants...

I suppose, when global warming is acknowledged by 99% of peoples instead of 95%, they will slither under another underbelly and chant more wishes of failure to their leaders and to peoples seeking justice, equality and parity.. They will cheer and turn a blind eye when their own, personally approved, leaders fall, fail or forsake them. They will be the ones calling for nukes before dukes, lies before truth and profits before health.

I'll clap with one hand if you dont mind. Thats for conservatives of yesteryear and men of honour and dignity who seemed to have all died. Not these snakes of today, liars and dangers to our world...
Old 12-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
Naah, Aole just rolls off the lips so naturally. It's so simple and appropriate.
And an MBA univ Wisc fyi.
How bout you. Undergrad at the Bob Marley school of thc?
What's your degree in ? Ice fishing? Hunting?

Maybe you should roll one up old man.. It may help your reasoning process and certainly could't hurt your writing.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:55 PM

I don't fish or hunt. To clarify for you Gog, it's Tetrahydrocannabinol.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
What's your degree in ? Ice fishing? Hunting?

Maybe you should roll one up old man.. It may help your reasoning process and certainly could't hurt your writing.
gag, repeat after us, M....B....A.......As in "business". yeah, I knew you could do it.....

-Rocky-

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Old 12-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Quote:
I don't fish or hunt. To clarify for you Gog, it's Tetrahydrocannabinol.
Oh flying dinosaurs cool.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:23 PM

Please stop talking about global warming in the simplistic approach of taking temps and comparing them to last year or 150 years ago. Anyone can make the case that temps have gone up over 150 years. This has nothing to do with proof of MMGW. The key is proving the direct correlation and reasonably proving that a certain percentage of C02 reduction will prevent a certain ammount of increase in temps over 50-100 years.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:30 PM
...clink...!

LeKiwi, Gog and Ahole,
Your arrogant misinformed "save the earth", tree hugging attitudes remind me of an hilarious youtube vid I saw.

I won't post the link since it's NSfW, but you should Google: "Carlin, save the earth".

He's painted you smug lefties perfectly as only Carlin could.
Watch it. Learn how the world views you.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
LeKiwi, Gog and Ahole,
Your arrogant misinformed "save the earth", tree hugging attitudes remind me of an hilarious youtube vid I saw.

I won't post the link since it's NSfW, but you should Google: "Carlin, save the earth".

He's painted you smug lefties perfectly as only Carlin could.
Watch it. Learn how the world views you.
I'm too busy building my ark, Nero. Just give us the details.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:51 PM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Kiwi View Post
I'm too busy building my ark, Nero. Just give us the details.

OK. Here's to you nutjob lefties.
The perfect rant:

YouTube - George Carlin - Saving the Planet
Old 12-14-2009, 02:11 PM

And here we go!
Developing Countries Block U.N. Climate Talks

Monday, December 14, 2009

AP

The Bella Convention Center in Copenhagen, seen here Sat. Dec. 5, will not have Christmas trees during the climate summit.

COPENHAGEN U.N. climate talks have been thrown into disarray as developing countries blocked negotiations, demanding that rich countries raise their pledges for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Representatives from developing countries said they refused to participate in any working groups Monday at the 192-nation summit until the issue was resolved.
The move was a setback for the Copenhagen talks, which were already faltering over long-running disputes between rich and poor nations over emissions cuts and financing for developing countries to deal with climate change.
Meanwhile, Danish police outnumbered protesters on Sunday, detaining more than 200 people on a second day of demonstrations as environment ministers met for informal talks to advance negotiations on a new pact.
Church bells in Denmark and other countries rang 350 times, a number that refers to what many scientists consider a safe level of carbon dioxide in the air.
Police stopped an unauthorized demonstration headed toward the city's harbor and carried out a security check of some of the participants, Copenhagen police spokesman Flemming Steen Munch told The Associated Press.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Naturally Exasperated

Lemme guess... you were raised NOT to clean up after yourself or take responsibility for your actions or contribute to the collective....
Old 12-14-2009, 06:26 PM

Default I just don't get it.

Gog, Area 51 and/or Le Kiwi, help me understand why you are so convinced of AGW?

About 12 years ago I was working for a company who's product line would benefit from global warming claims. We were told to 'spread the message and push the issue'. I assumed AGW was a reality and did what was asked of me for a few years. After all, I was in my mid-20's and took for granted that our government, the UN and the rest of the politically run organizations were only trying to protect us from ourselves, as usual.

Since that time I have done my own research and am strongly opposed to the AGW religion (I say religion because that's what I think it is, no offense, you study a science but you believe in a God). I find a GREAT deal more evidence opposing AGW that I do supporting it. And recently it appears that the supporting evidence is heavily fraudulent.

With that said, please share what you believe is evidence of AGW. And please keep it pithy . I don't care to read through pages of blah, blah, blah to get to the point.

Thanks,
Frozen in MN
Old 12-14-2009, 07:11 PM

^
The case has been made over and over and over the last 103+ pages in this thread. You're one of the deniers. No matter how many time they're hit in the head with the GW bat they just keep getting up for more. Why should anyone feel a need to show another idiot how to read a graph? It's like teaching a monkey to write his name.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
^
Why should anyone feel a need to show another idiot how to read a graph? It's like teaching a monkey to write his name.
What's with the personal attacks? I thought that was one of the rules here?

Your response is typical of AGW fanatics. There is no real solid proof, just banter and BS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement