RC30 on Ebay for 30K... - Page 10 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmansell View Post
Mark,

WTF are you talking about here? You have issues on every forum that you are a member on. Now, once again, you are injecting your drama where it is not needed. You have a huge fan club, enjoy the praise as it is heaped upon you. Everybody else is part of the "Brat Pack" right??? It's all just one big conspiracy against you, and you never bring anything upon yourself???
No mathew it is the same dozen people for a decade on every forum rambling on about the same drivel, not some conspiracy. I am far from perfect just the Hippocrates here are funny. You say I bring it on myself but after every post I make there are troll I never did a thing too or even know trash talking me about a thread from fickkin 2002 lmao wtf? If you add how many times a few here trash my parts you sold think I sold them 5000 parts in reality I have NEVER sold those people 1 part ever. Rob hated on me for 5 years over a free flapper cover not up to his spec and I am the assshole, come on.

The reality is banter is fine, goes both ways as far as I am concerned and I have eaten far more then I ever gave. You can count the REAL people that have been my customers that might have had a legitimate complaint on one hand and then the followers who actually joined sites to follow me there even though I never dealt with them, it is pathetic. I am world famous brought on by people who troll forums trying to thwart me and bash me because they are pitiful and have nothing in life to occupy there mundane and sad exsistance. I rarely have time to sleep never mind join sites and follow somebody to attach them. I am not the big bad wolf and real customers almost always say they were fine and dandy but the brat pack blows me up god knows why and it actually has helped me more then it ever hurt. I may have been sniped, baited, fallen for argumentative behavior causing me to be banned everywhere and I don't advertise and I can't physically keep up with orders, I still turn them down it is cuffing astounding Matt. I just slither along trying to enjoy bikes, dodge insults from trolls and hold my head up and busier and busier I get and more famous when all I ever wanted was my front two teeth

Have to go turkey hunting at 3am but continue the lunch mark mob I appreciate all the undeserved attention, I am glad I fill some people's reason for being here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 12:28 AM

Garage
The last big order you took on here, how long did it take you to fulfill? This is an ongoing problem with you.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #183 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
The only shots I take are at you. My qualms with you aren't over your ignorance, but your deplorable approach to being a vendor. I know several guys here who you have screwed. Fortunately I google vendors before working with them. Sadly, many new members here feel like this forum gives them a sense of security and they wind up getting screwed. After all, you've been here 10 years, that looks great on screen. You're the guy who takes payments in gift form because you know what's coming. I'm not the person you need to answer to, all of your unhappy customers are. This kind of thing doesn't happen with people who do right by their customers. You have been banned all over the web and reputable vendors and members alike hate you. It's not a coincidence or unfair, it's because you **** people over and continue to get away with it. This is why you deserve to be banned, to prevent any future gullible new members from succumbing to your ****ery, which is a scar on the face of this otherwise great board.
Again you are full of it. You are a copycat of Jamie you cut and paste his posts. You are saving kids from me getting them, how kind the children must be proud you scour the Internet protecting them. You are a blatant liar and post unfactual lies and slander yet you are a great vendor huh? Engaging in this makes you look foolish and like a child but at least you are protecting them. If there were the hundreds of ripped off customers they will speak for themselves trust me and I will be here, no worries you can relax.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

post #184 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
The last big order you took on here, how long did it take you to fulfill? This is an ongoing problem with you.
You have never been my customer I don't owe you jack pal. You are not a watch dog and any REAL customer can contact me again I am there for them.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #185 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 12:32 AM

Garage
Exactly what am I lying about? You want to start posting links? I'm not lying about anything, I have no reason to do that. The truth in your case is far more incriminating. How long did it take you to ship those tank pins after you'd been paid? Shall we go in chronological order from then on backward?

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #186 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 12:46 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
You have never been my customer I don't owe you jack pal. You are not a watch dog and any REAL customer can contact me again I am there for them.
You are there for them in what capacity? 3 months of moderation - your thoughts

What about that quick release pin thread? Looks like somehow you had moderation clean it up and it hides that it took you 6 months to get people their stuff after they ordered. That is beyond unacceptable. Of course they had no recourse because you required they pay as a 'gift', instead of 'goods and services'. You're a scumbag and the fact that you continue to get away with it while we discuss banning a guy for being annoying and talking about RC45s while you still get to trade freely here not only baffles me, but I find it outrageous.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mrgr...hrome&ie=UTF-8

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #187 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 01:13 AM

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

I feel better now.

Enjoy the hunt. Being out of doors doing something you love, in nature has a way of focussing a person and bring them in touch with the larger universe.

And in reality just because you try to re-write history doesn't mean we will. Just because some of the old forums are gone does not mean there is no cultural memory of what went before.
You made your bed, now you lie in it Mark.
post #188 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
You made your bed, now you lie in it Mark.
No worries

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #189 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Exactly what am I lying about? You want to start posting links? I'm not lying about anything, I have no reason to do that. The truth in your case is far more incriminating. How long did it take you to ship those tank pins after you'd been paid? Shall we go in chronological order from then on backward?
You are transparent.

I was on Cbr for years and sold hundreds of parts with a 99.9% positive feedback lol

I never wanted to do cs or vendor I just wanted to make parts. I have self taught myself composites as a hobby part time and that is it. I am not out to get anybody nor steal anything just make parts and try to do better.

You are a blatant liar and that speaks volumes

You have to realize i will never be forgotten and you will never be remembered. Despite your efforts to post a few banterous threads there tons of other threads from the past with happy satisfied customers too but those are not as fun

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

Last edited by mrgrn; 05-04-2013 at 01:52 AM.
post #190 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 02:01 PM

Garage
Where do you come up with this shit? What am I blatantly lying about? You will be remembered briefly as a piece of shit. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just sick of seeing you here and the fact that moderation allows you to exist while you continue to cheat people is unacceptable on both ends.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #191 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 09:14 PM

Hey Larry, Larry.....

Here we are on your thread in the V4 forum, where are you????
post #192 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:

I feel better now.
Your just a brat packer bro! Or maybe you're just a Jamie copycat, I'm not really sure. This meltdown is really hard to follow anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #193 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I speed up for corners

Quote:
HAHAHAH now that is some killer feedback. GRN do you ever look at the three fingers pointing back?

inbred sp1/sp2
post #194 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Gold Sponsor

Google

look nobody cares who you are

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #195 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Gold Sponsor

OH i harvested a 18 pounder with 10" beard this morning

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #196 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 03:25 PM

That's a nice bird. Makes for some good eating.
post #197 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
That's a nice bird. Makes for some good eating.
2 huge breasts. They have been marinating since yesterday morning I am going to toss them on the grill later . Managed no bug bites and helped a buddy get one Sunday. Season opened Friday and a bobcat attacked my hen decoy right in front of me, I have a pic it was cool but scared away the roosting Tom lol

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode